The <off topic> thread

There ARE worthwhile things on Newgrounds!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

It always amazes me how gigantic VY Canis Majoris is (big dog?), great find d.a.!

It is more like the Great Achievement of Humanity, or something like that. Canis might seem like the latin root of canine, and for the most part you would be correct however here it most likely refers to the majority of humanity or bad luck. Majoris isn't big, but great of achievement. Taking Latin pays off sometimes :P

Edit: Canis might stem from the root word cano which means something like sing or praise. So, it could be Praise the Greatness. Hard to tell.

Double Edit: research shows they meant big dog. What a lousy name :|

signature.png

*Desperately tries to think of baked cheesy cracker that is not one of the mentioned*

Cheddar Pringles...nevermind...

Cheez-Its all the way (which is unfortunate cause I live in Canada and there are NO Cheez-Its except for the ones snuck over the border!)!

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

How do you leave Paint.NET? Are you uninstalling the program? Is it suddenly unsuitable to your needs? Never going to use it again? You don't have to give up on the PdN community just because of a few dull days, we stilll welcome your presence Flip.

Cheddar Pringles...nevermind...

Argh! Pringles = Proctor and Gamble. They make puppies SAD (nasty animal testers - wait til I get my hand on you :evil: )