I've got a mischievous itch to change someone's rank.

Hmm...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Does this in any way impact me?

I'm being rather dense tonight, hahaha :P

I see your point now Blooper :oops:

Oh, and cazaron, I'm diggin' that sequence of smileys you've got going on there :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

David, I'll go ahead and make the sacrifice here. You have my permission to change my rank, signature, and / or avatar to anything you desire. Nothing NSFW, of course, but whatever floats your boat, as one might say ;)

Hey, I just matched MR's post count. :)

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I just found out that I can get Visual Studio 2008 for free (E: legally), including other stuff MS developed. Which means they just rose back to my top ten companies.

E2: If you're interested they have called the project DreamSpark.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

David, I'll go ahead and make the sacrifice here. You have my permission to change my rank, signature, and / or avatar to anything you desire. Nothing NSFW, of course, but whatever floats your boat, as one might say ;)

Muahahahahahahahahahaa....

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Muahahahahahahahahahaa....

You laugh, but let's see what you got ;)

Hey! I just matched CS's post count! :P

signature.png

I pulled ahead!

On another note... White Collar continues to be an incredibly awesome show. Also, anyone else out there enjoy Burn Notice? I've been Hulu'ing here at college, not good for my studies. :)

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.