Hahaha... yeah I know what you mean.

I could have actually had it in august on my birthday, but I waited far too long to get my driver's permit, so I ended up having to wait for a good 6 months... :P

I dunno though, it doesn't have me convinced -- I'm used to always having someone in the car with me to hang out with, and now I have to be alone for the first six months, haha -- just seems lonely :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hahaha... yeah I know what you mean.

I could have actually had it in august on my birthday, but I waited far too long to get my driver's permit, so I ended up having to wait for a good 6 months... :P

I dunno though, it doesn't have me convinced -- I'm used to always having someone in the car with me to hang out with, and now I have to be alone for the first six months, haha -- just seems lonely :P

actually driving alone is quite relaxing you don't have to deal with backseat or passenger seat drivers. My dad tries that with me and i have been driving since i was 15 years old, the funny thing is that he drove down the wrong way on a road construction road once and almost hit two bmw's lol :D. One was coming towards us and the other was beside us in the other lane :lol:.

Also when you are alone you can listen to any music you want no matter how embarrassing it would be if your friends found out. Yeah you could totally listen to lady gaga :lol:

you know you want to :P

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

HAhahaha, I had not thought of that :P

My secret cravings for Chinese Techno will be satisfied! :lol:

Actually I'll probably be blaring Muse non stop for the next 6 months :mrgreen:

Muse is definitely my favorite band of all time :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Watch out Rick, the game is everything good about Mass Effect plus a lot more awesome. I am already half way through my second play through. I imported my Mass Effect 2 character this time and I got the same bonuses as importing my Mass Effect 1 save (50,000 of each element and 200,000 credits) but I also got to keep all of my weapons, experience, upgrades, and biotic powers. As such, I went ahead and upgraded the difficulty to insane. I am loving it.

signature.png

The Joker was no match for me.

Next up, Mass Effect 2.

Rick, you play Mass Effect 2? Don't you love it? BioWare did an incredible job. :D

I'm getting close to beating it. I just gained the loyalty of my whole squad (besides Jack because of a certain conflict).

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

BLOODY POTATO!!! Awesome. Bring it back, pyro. Bring it back.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I won't rest until this forum is the #1 Google result for "bloody potato."

You're gonna be tired.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Really? My parents were lazy and just made my middle name the same as my catalogue number.

Yep, you can call be good old 445-667-VUM :lol:

My middle name is unpronounceable to the Human tongue.