I think you missed the fine print:

BoltBait's Plugin Pack Version 1.0 was Downloaded 35,641 times.

BoltBait's Plugin Pack Version 1.1 was Downloaded 6,045 times.

BoltBait's Plugin Pack Version 1.2 was Downloaded 81,222 times.

The current pack was downloaded 20,623 times.

That makes 143,531 total downloads in the last 2 years, or 197 downloads per day.

The reason I calculated this is because I was wondering what kind of exposure I would get for my latest Photo Combined Adjustments plugin if I added it to the pack. Currently, it is getting about 20 downloads per day--which I thought was pretty good. I wanted to know if I should include it into my plugin pack.

Looks like I should. :D

I don't typically add new plugins to my pack right away. I like to see if people find them useful first. And, I want to know if *I* like them... you know, after the "newness" wears off.

Blah blah blah... testing to see if the forum works or if people really haven't posted stuff in several hours :P

Yup, yup. It works :lol:

So how is everyone doing this fine Saturday?

I just got my license... so -- look out world! :P

Hahaha... yeah I know what you mean.

I could have actually had it in august on my birthday, but I waited far too long to get my driver's permit, so I ended up having to wait for a good 6 months... :P

I dunno though, it doesn't have me convinced -- I'm used to always having someone in the car with me to hang out with, and now I have to be alone for the first six months, haha -- just seems lonely :P

Hahaha... yeah I know what you mean.

I could have actually had it in august on my birthday, but I waited far too long to get my driver's permit, so I ended up having to wait for a good 6 months... :P

I dunno though, it doesn't have me convinced -- I'm used to always having someone in the car with me to hang out with, and now I have to be alone for the first six months, haha -- just seems lonely :P

actually driving alone is quite relaxing you don't have to deal with backseat or passenger seat drivers. My dad tries that with me and i have been driving since i was 15 years old, the funny thing is that he drove down the wrong way on a road construction road once and almost hit two bmw's lol :D. One was coming towards us and the other was beside us in the other lane :lol:.

Also when you are alone you can listen to any music you want no matter how embarrassing it would be if your friends found out. Yeah you could totally listen to lady gaga :lol:

you know you want to :P

Watch out Rick, the game is everything good about Mass Effect plus a lot more awesome. I am already half way through my second play through. I imported my Mass Effect 2 character this time and I got the same bonuses as importing my Mass Effect 1 save (50,000 of each element and 200,000 credits) but I also got to keep all of my weapons, experience, upgrades, and biotic powers. As such, I went ahead and upgraded the difficulty to insane. I am loving it.