Um.... wow, I haven't been here in a while... life is life ;)

Might as well share something interesting

Okay, so you know those default iPod earbuds and how terrible they sound? Well, today, my in-ear headphones were starting to kick the bucket (left is twice as loud as the right one), so I did an experiment. I took the largest ear-sealer thingy it comes with, flipped it inside out, and stuck it on the Apple defaults... after setting the EQ to trebble reducer, it sounds better than my in-ear set now :?

BTW, listening to the best performance I could find of Beethoven's 8th sonata in C minor ("Pathétique")

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I bought some of those GELY earbuds...they're flippin' awesome. The bass totally rocks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Okay, so you know those default iPod earbuds and how terrible they sound? Well, today, my in-ear headphones were starting to kick the bucket (left is twice as loud as the right one), so I did an experiment. I took the largest ear-sealer thingy it comes with, flipped it inside out, and stuck it on the Apple defaults... after setting the EQ to trebble reducer, it sounds better than my in-ear set now

I'd try that, but they hurt my ears enough without making them bigger.

V-Moda Vibe and Sennheiser for me.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

SOTW 32 is up in the GD&Q everybody! I'm excited about this one. I've actually had some free time to dedicate to it. :D

i dont recall winning SOTW 31... you sure you don't mean crimson, rather than me?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

SOTW 32 is up in the GD&Q everybody! I'm excited about this one. I've actually had some free time to dedicate to it. :D

i dont recall winning SOTW 31... you sure you don't mean crimson, rather than me?

Crab muffins! All these C names! *runs off to fix*

EDIT: Fixed. I wonder how that happened? I copied and pasted a lot of the information. :?

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

So, basically, I stopped adding images to the gallery when people complained that the ones I added were bloody potato.

Does everyone still feel that all that is being produced is rubbish? Or, should I start adding stuff to the gallery again?

I most certainly hope you do. It was part of the main reasons why I downloaded Paint.NET in the first place after seeing all the impressive works, and convinced me that what Photoshop can do, PDN certainly can. The people who called those works bloody potato are, sorry to say this, purebreed idiots. They wouldn't know art if it flew in their face and bit them.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Scrolling was a pain in the PDN wave >__> Waving was fun, though.

Oh, and by the way, this school I'm trying to get into has like 500 girls and 50 boys 8)

Do you promise to shave?

Hey, I feel that's all I've been telling you as of late... :P

I'll consider :lol: I'll get rid of the moustache if I do shave, but I definitely want to keep my beard.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

wooo new ranks :D awwww you forgot to put rookie of the year in mine :lol: troll is fine though.. my room looks like a troll lives in here

One per person, otherwise they get too long.

Oma would have had 3!

So, yeah, following tradition I went with the most embarrassing one.

Enjoy.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Wow, there are quite a few images from the forums on page 1 of Google Images alone. If this growth of images linking back to the forums continues, PDN will be only known for one thing... PI.

Moving on, I might have a look at m-shell which allows for S60 apps to be made although I have no experience in programming so this could turn out to be a very interesting failure but nonetheless, it will very fascinating to someone who finds Symbian fascinating albeit rather outdated in some manners. :shock:

Many things that I try to learn always fail in some form so I doubt this will be an exception.

New ranks. This will be very interesting!

Anyway, here's a new half-baked joke for you to enjoy if possible: :P

What do racing drivers use to enhance their performance?

Steeroids :lol::lol::lol:

wouldn't that be bull riders?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell