Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Like Rubrica said, we tried out a PDN wave -- but it just lacked purpose and organization -- I don't think waves are designed for massive amounts of users per wave -- things just get confusing and complicated.

Scrolling was a pain in the PDN wave >__> Waving was fun, though.

Oh, and by the way, this school I'm trying to get into has like 500 girls and 50 boys 8)

Oh, and by the way, this school I'm trying to get into has like 500 girls and 50 boys 8)

Boy/girl ratio FTW! That's awesome. :)

So, basically, I stopped adding images to the gallery when people complained that the ones I added were bloody potato.

Does everyone still feel that all that is being produced is rubbish? Or, should I start adding stuff to the gallery again?

you called for better images, and I think many of us have delivered above and beyond, yes most definetly please add some.

ciao OMA

Well, I'm too lazy to find those posts, but I believe I was telling the naysayers to "put up or shut up".

you very much did. and it was appreciated.

many of us worked hard to step it up a notch this year, and I think you should go ahead with the gallery. hopefully you kept all the nominations I sent in this year. :lol:

ciao OMA

Everyone enjoying their new ranks?

Oma, yours is looking quite fetching. ;)

Um.... wow, I haven't been here in a while... life is life ;)

Might as well share something interesting

Okay, so you know those default iPod earbuds and how terrible they sound? Well, today, my in-ear headphones were starting to kick the bucket (left is twice as loud as the right one), so I did an experiment. I took the largest ear-sealer thingy it comes with, flipped it inside out, and stuck it on the Apple defaults... after setting the EQ to trebble reducer, it sounds better than my in-ear set now :?

BTW, listening to the best performance I could find of Beethoven's 8th sonata in C minor ("Pathétique")

Do you promise to shave?

Hey, I feel that's all I've been telling you as of late... :P

Okay, so you know those default iPod earbuds and how terrible they sound? Well, today, my in-ear headphones were starting to kick the bucket (left is twice as loud as the right one), so I did an experiment. I took the largest ear-sealer thingy it comes with, flipped it inside out, and stuck it on the Apple defaults... after setting the EQ to trebble reducer, it sounds better than my in-ear set now

I'd try that, but they hurt my ears enough without making them bigger.

V-Moda Vibe and Sennheiser for me.

SOTW 32 is up in the GD&Q everybody! I'm excited about this one. I've actually had some free time to dedicate to it. :D

i dont recall winning SOTW 31... you sure you don't mean crimson, rather than me?

SOTW 32 is up in the GD&Q everybody! I'm excited about this one. I've actually had some free time to dedicate to it. :D

i dont recall winning SOTW 31... you sure you don't mean crimson, rather than me?

Crab muffins! All these C names! *runs off to fix*

EDIT: Fixed. I wonder how that happened? I copied and pasted a lot of the information. :?

Yep, I suggested a theme for Crimson, but he was like "actually, I've got this great theme, usernames!" He was right. :)

So, basically, I stopped adding images to the gallery when people complained that the ones I added were bloody potato.

Does everyone still feel that all that is being produced is rubbish? Or, should I start adding stuff to the gallery again?

I most certainly hope you do. It was part of the main reasons why I downloaded Paint.NET in the first place after seeing all the impressive works, and convinced me that what Photoshop can do, PDN certainly can. The people who called those works bloody potato are, sorry to say this, purebreed idiots. They wouldn't know art if it flew in their face and bit them.

Do you promise to shave?

Hey, I feel that's all I've been telling you as of late... :P

I'll consider :lol: I'll get rid of the moustache if I do shave, but I definitely want to keep my beard.

wooo new ranks :D awwww you forgot to put rookie of the year in mine :lol: troll is fine though.. my room looks like a troll lives in here

One per person, otherwise they get too long.

Oma would have had 3!

So, yeah, following tradition I went with the most embarrassing one.

Enjoy.