Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

One of Boltbait's oldest posts...

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1764

and some of his quotes... lol

"How can I flip only the selected layer?"

"Feel free to copy my sig exactly. ;)"

"Then, I drew the clothes and colored it in MS Paint." (MS paint?!)

"I just used MS Paint and did a bunch of copy-paste and stretching." (MS paint again)

"Tollerance is set to 50% when Paint.net is run." (misspelled tolerance)

more coming soon

At the time, there was no way to.

Select all, zoom out, note selection size at bottom, stretch over itself left/right or whatever, move back to canvas?

This is ridiculous. Google seems to have bought advertising space on every other website that exists to advertise the Nexus One. Talk about brainwashing. Then again, since it's Google, I'm not exactly surprised either.

I thought -> layers - flip horizental or vertical or rotate (whatever you want) instead of go to image...

I thought -> layers - flip horizental or vertical or rotate (whatever you want) instead of go to image...

Now, yes. At the time, that functionality hadn't been added.

This is ridiculous. Google seems to have bought advertising space on every other website that exists to advertise the Nexus One. Talk about brainwashing. Then again, since it's Google, I'm not exactly surprised either.

I agree. Microsoft is guilty of the same thing*. Forcing their apps on every PC in the market and running into a brick wall called the EU. It's a matter of time before the Justice Department eyes Google and start cracking their knuckles.

*This is no disrespect to Rick who is employed by Microsoft and has created an magnificent program we all love using everyday.

I agree. Microsoft is guilty of the same thing*. Forcing their apps on every PC in the market and running into a brick wall called the EU. It's a matter of time before the Justice Department eyes Google and start cracking their knuckles.

*This is no disrespect to Rick who is employed by Microsoft and has created an magnificent program we all love using everyday.

I don't find it a shameful act, actually. More of an amusing one.

Well I was looking for the saddest thing thread but it seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle and I don't want to be Necroposting so I thought maybe I could put it here . Went walking the other day and noticed something dead laying in the middle of the street , I thought at first it was a dog but I took a closer look and saw it was a Possum , it got hit by a car and left for dead . I know it was dead already it must have happened during the night when it went looking for food :cry: I knew I just couldn't leave it laying there to get ran over and over again .. I could not stop crying I still get teary eyed thinking of the poor soul coming out searching for food and never making it back . I wonder did it have a family :?: So I pulled it out of harms way .. Just breaks my heart .. :cry:

I believe that those are there because of some kind of errors that occured while the forum was being set up. I'm not quite sure though... Maybe one of the mods could clear this up.

If you are looking into programming it, then I suspect you've already jailbroken it? Also, there is always the option of buying a legal copy of the operating system and using some of the new iAtkos virtual machine releases...