Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Woops. Accidentally compiled Squish (DDS library) to use SSE2, even though I said only SSE1 was required :oops:

Lol we all make mistakes :D it's no biggie you work hard on paint.net

:lol: we haven't even seen this years awards show and already I've a list in the making for next years idiots of the forum trophies.

January seems to really bring out the kooks.

:lol:

ciao OMA

Yeah, no kidding...

"WAA WAA I lost my favorite printer driver in system restore and life isn't worth living anymore!!! Certainly it can't be my fault, it has to be the fault of the guy who WORKS FOR FRAKKING MICROSOFT and probably has a whole handbook on the proper use of System Restore..."

I must say, it was a real pleasure to ban him.

a real pleasure to ban him

a real pleasure to ban him

a real pleasure to ban

pleasure to ban

Finally! It's proven. :lol: :wink:

Yeah, no kidding...

"WAA WAA I lost my favorite printer driver in system restore and life isn't worth living anymore!!! Certainly it can't be my fault, it has to be the fault of the guy who WORKS FOR FRAKKING MICROSOFT and probably has a whole handbook on the proper use of System Restore..."

Yeah that guy was a complete fool. :roll: he never did show me his program that he coded that was so much better than paint.net :lol:

Off topic: It's so cold outside you could store food in the open air and it wouldn't go bad :lol:

'Cause BoltBait's been too busy with the forum awards :lol:

Tally done.

Next up, post writing...

Off topic: It's so cold outside you could store food in the open air and it wouldn't go bad :lol:

:lol: where do you think I store all those cookies I baked? in large igloo coolers on the deck. in the coolers only so the Ravens don't get a feast on my baking. :lol: every year from just after thanksgiving to early Apr. we can store in our extra freezer. :lol: unless of course we have an early thaw,,, then all the neighbours come for a big desert blowout party. :lol:

ciao OMA

wow, boltbait, you put a lot of work into the forum awards!

thank you, we know how hard it is, we can see how long the awards post is, not to mention counting the votes...

thanks BB!

Hah. 75 degrees and sunny here in California :)

I'm thinking about buying a new Laptop soon and I saw a cheap-ish Packard Bell TJ65 with:

• [*:yllcv7et]Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz
    [*:yllcv7et]4GB DDR2 667MHz memory
    [*:yllcv7et]320 GB Hard drive
    [*:yllcv7et]15,5" HD LED DiamondView screen
    [*:yllcv7et]Windows 7 Home Premium 64-BIT

Can anyone tell me if Packard Bell is a good brand? I've heard that some brands are more likely to break earlier.

well I don't really have good experiences with Packard Bell, can't do much and is broken fast...

Acer is a good brand in my opninion, I can even edit images of high resolution on it in PDN... of course it's a bit slow... but he can take it!! (Acer Aspire One is what I have)

Wait a month or two; the Conusmer Electronics Show is just around the corner, where pretty much every single electronics company you've heard of (and them some) will showcase a whole slew of new stuff, including laptops.

I'm thinking about buying a new Laptop soon and I saw a cheap-ish Packard Bell TJ65 with:

• [*:1jepyqcd]Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz
    [*:1jepyqcd]4GB DDR2 667MHz memory
    [*:1jepyqcd]320 GB Hard drive
    [*:1jepyqcd]15,5" HD LED DiamondView screen
    [*:1jepyqcd]Windows 7 Home Premium 64-BIT

Can anyone tell me if Packard Bell is a good brand? I've heard that some brands are more likely to break earlier.

My laptop has about the same specs. The screen is 15.6" HD LED LCD and it came with Vista (but a free Windows 7 upgrade) and it cost $500.