Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Downloaded a Vista theme for XP today. Looks nice.

Untitled2.png

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. :-)

I would but upgrading our OS isn't exactly at the top of our priorities.

Whew! It has been in the oven for sometime now, but is is complete! Check out SpreadPaint.NET, a fansite dedicated to, well, spreading Paint.NET. If you want your tutorial or plugin hosted / featured on the site, PM me and let me know.

I joined! :P

Whew! It has been in the oven for sometime now, but is is complete! Check out SpreadPaint.NET, a fansite dedicated to, well, spreading Paint.NET. If you want your tutorial or plugin hosted / featured on the site, PM me and let me know.

I joined! :P

Thanks! I have already written the next post, and it will autopublish tomorrow night at the turn of the decade :P

We've had 2 school shootings. E: By we, I mean Finland.

My god, people are going crazy on Lockerz' facebook page. Just because they can't redeem their FREE prizes they're throwing around f-words and a-words and everything in-between

Sorry, bad translation. My translator seems to make a huge difference between the verb and the noun of the same thing..

The school shootings were in 2007/08, right? They were pretty bad, if I remember correctly.

Though Germany had alone 7 I know of :(

@boude http://blog.getpaint.net/2009/12/21/pai ... win7vista/ he posted this in his blog on the Dec 21st so this was latest thing he's been working on as far as I can tell. but you never know maybe Rick has something up his sleeve as a surprise for us. Personally I;m surprised he is working on improvements already especially since he just did such a big code rewrite. Me I'd be down in the tropics sipping some cool ones after tackling something like that.

ciao OMA

It is Paint.NET v3.5.2 and will probably be released as a beta.

Just as a FYI, but the Tuesday in your sig is spelt wrong.

And yeah, I'd probably agree with that it's a beta of v3.5.2 or some sorts.

Well, kudos to Rick if the 3.5.2 comes out soon. From what I understand, this is more to address the font issues on Win Vista/7, and it doesn't really affect XP users. *Sigh* I really need to upgrade to Win 7 as soon as I upgrade my PC's memory...it's a measly 512 MB and I can only upgrade to 2 GB unless I decide to swap out the motherboard and get a powerful one. And I would love to have a new graphic card with its own dedicated memory so it doesn't hog the PC. *curses my short sightness back in 2005*

Rick has a placeholder? I wasn't expecting an update....wonder what he's been working on.

ciao OMA

Yeah, I just noticed it. I'm excited to see what's new. :)

Go check the post again ...