Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I beat Modern Warfare 2 on Regular today. Wish I had selected a harder level, though.

Hidden Content:
The only part I didn't like was when Ghost and Roach got shot and burned.

I'm sure you'll feal even more foolish when you realize you misspelled "feel". ;)

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so meen...

Lol. Nice use of on purpose misspelling.

I'm sure you'll feal even more foolish when you realize you misspelled "feel". ;)

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so meen...

Nope, I meant 'feal'. It is an archaic word for faith, or faithful. In other words, I was faithfully foolish. 8)

welcome back down. thats a long time to be gone.

:D Heh, ty.

I beat Modern Warfare 2 on Regular today. Wish I had selected a harder level, though.
Hidden Content:
The only part I didn't like was when Ghost and Roach got shot and burned.

I got right into multiplayer as soon as I got it, which was fun for a few hours, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first - or even waw. I'd probably be playing it now though if there were legitimate custom servers. The sp campaign was a lot more cinematic and intense...the coolest part of it all has to be spec ops mode though. so fun.

Just a simple completely off topic question: What's the name for those applications that run on the background and can only be found in the notification area? Your virus scanner for example.

Just a simple completely off topic question: What's the name for those applications that run on the background and can only be found in the notification area? Your virus scanner for example.

Your virus scanner is a service, but not all the stuff that lives in the notification area is.

@Boude: Um... I normally call them baground processes...

Quick! Give me a really good composition! Not a song, not the Exogenesis Symphony, but a pure, beautiful composition. Something that compares to the first movement of

, for example.