Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Didn't want to post this in Rants because I'm not that bothered about it, but; I've got a grey hair. At 11 years old.

Oh, stop complaining until you actually start growing chest hair... and it goes gray.

:P

Btw, is there any page that can be used to satisfy the "citation needed" marking in the Plugin section of the Paint.NET Wikipedia page? It's in the statement saying plugins are commonly written in C#. I've already cited Ego Eram Reputo's Plugin Index (wonder if it counts as a reliable source) to satisfy a few other annoying tags.

What about BoltBait's plugin tutorial?

I could put that on my web page if you want. :)

Oh, stop complaining until you actually start growing chest hair... and it goes gray.

:P

Surely gray hair is more noticeable than gray chest hair which is hidden away under your clothing?

Pfft. I had have grey hair since I was 17, and I'm almost 30, and my hair are now about salt/pepper combo. My wife thinks it makes me looks distinguished. 8)

BTW, I don't have chest hair yet...it's slowly getting there, but no problem with facial hairs or growing my hairs. Weird.

Pfft. I had have grey hair since I was 17, and I'm almost 30, and my hair are now about salt/pepper combo. My wife thinks it makes me looks distinguished. 8)

BTW, I don't have chest hair yet...it's slowly getting there, but no problem with facial hairs or growing my hairs. Weird.

Hah, facial hair growth isn't fast enough for me, I wanna beard!! XD

:lol: well that solves my Christmas gift list. Grecian forumula for some of you, Gillette razor blades and shave cream for one group. And a mirror and magnifying glass for those still searching.

that sure simplifies my trip to the mall to purchase gifts for you all.

ciao OMA (interesting topic and certainly Alfredo)

Why are there random ads in every thread?

When two ads really love each other...

I only checked a few times in November. I've been there every day this month though. How did you get an odd amount of PTZ btw?

I was thinking of redeeming a game...