Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Here's this video I found on youtube. It's a song and the words are all from shows and movies. It's really catchy and fun to see what you recognize.

Here's this video I found on youtube. It's a song and the words are all from shows and movies. It's really catchy and fun to see what you recognize.

Nicely done!!

well i went and watched 2012 because my cousin wanted to go see it. I have to say that it was not disappointing. The cgi was pretty cool and the movie was quite intense there were moments where you wanted to get out of your see and move out of the way, which is a hard effect to achieve by the way.

side note: margaritas are great :D

well i went and watched 2012 because my cousin wanted to go see it. I have to say that it was not disappointing. The cgi was pretty cool and the movie was quite intense there were moments where you wanted to get out of your see and move out of the way, which is a hard effect to achieve by the way.

side note: margaritas are great :D

I made mean, sordid, inhuman and inappropriate comments throughout the movie. Stuff like that always pops up in my head, I just had a chance to say it for once because they weren't real people.

!!Blooper!!

well the only thing I can say to a comment like that is at least you recognized that your comments were

mean, sordid, inhuman and inappropriate

I'm holding out hope you mature soon. :wink: how is that for a scolding from grandma!

not nice my young friend certainly not nice to the others sitting around you that came for the straight entertainment factor.

ciao OMA

:lol: well that's a releif you only whispered them ..... whew I'm glad you had a little class to at least keep the comments semi private. :wink:

there's hope for you yet :lol::lol::lol:

other than you found it a bit far fetched did you enjoy it at all? I watched a documentary just yesterday how they filmed those quake scenes. some of the blue screen work was phenominal just for the sheer size involved. The computor generated background insert scenes I saw on the documentary looked real painstaking to have made. Of course Hubby was moaning at the nice cars being slung thru the air.

Opa and I were thinking of seeing this movie this week. Me I like more romantic love stories. but ...... the last few movies hubby and I have seen were real kleenex box eye soakers. So I think I owe him one real action packed adventure film. :lol:

ciao OMA

The visuals are great, but the movie really lacks an interesting, unpredictable story. I enjoyed it because I made fun of it and because I was with my friends and had a great evening.

We are planning to go see that 2012 with my friends.

E: I got two facebook friend requests from random girls I don't know. I know they are from my school, but... eh, they're not my friends. :|

E: I got two facebook friend requests from random girls I don't know. I know they are from my school, but... eh, they're not my friends. :|

Facebook isn't for REAL friends, it's for having as many people as you can. Sheesh.

I got two facebook friend requests from random girls I don't know. I know they are from my school, but... eh, they're not my friends. :|

Yeah, that happens sometimes. A month ago, I accumulated a friend request list of 14 people, only 2 of which I knew (those two I didn't like). I normally accept them if there's a friend connection somewhere, but I also had a friend request from a guy serving in Iraq right now (never met him even though... he even added me on MySpace :? )

But yeah, if the people look creepy, just deny.