Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

im using windows 95 + windows 3.1 on my ipod :) now i need to find some more small operating systems; anyone recommend any?

How the hell do you run windows on an iPod? *googles*

...wow, that's cool.

its using a bochs emulator.

Just expanding on what you said.

"The most famous legend of his life is that he once cut his cloak in half to share with a beggar during a snowstorm, to save the beggar from dying of the cold."

See the bag in which the goodies are handed out in. That's the scene it represents.

Oh wow. New Nintendo DSi XL. :| I wish Nintendo would replace the GBA cartridge, though.

Honestly, I don't care any more. I just want that new Zelda, after that I'm buying a PSP.

220px-Nintendo_DSi_LL_WineRed.png

Hah, I saw that on Engadget a few days ago. Kind of interesting.

So I have reason believe that my computer is, or will be soon, infected with some sort of malicious software. Any good, free cleaners out there?

Oh wow. New Nintendo DSi XL. :| I wish Nintendo would replace the GBA cartridge, though.

Honestly, I don't care any more. I just want that new Zelda, after that I'm buying a PSP.

Yeah, I saw that on IGN a while back. Honestly, I don't get it. As far as I'm aware, the resolution is the same as the DS/DSi, so it'll likely be more pixelated thanks to the larger pixel grid. Secondly, what's the point of intentionally making a portable device larger? :roll:

Yeah, I saw that on IGN a while back. Honestly, I don't get it. As far as I'm aware, the resolution is the same as the DS/DSi, so it'll likely be more pixelated thanks to the larger pixel grid. Secondly, what's the point of intentionally making a portable device larger? :roll:

he_dsvpsp_ds.jpg

........................................^

He seems to be playing the DSLite just fine there, and the DSi was slightly larger than the DSLite already. :P

Yes and that's fine and all...but imagine if he could play a DS WITHOUT glasses! And squinting! (seriously, that guy is squinting pretty hard. I hope he doesn't hurt himself.)

Just did a boring class test which I wasn't prepared for after being off for the week that we did all the stuff for the test in. Shouldn't have done it, but there you go. :roll:

Oh yeah, so I'm working on an album. Like, a music album. I have two tracks done, but they only total to about 2 minutes :D

Which is why I think I'll reduce the release to an EP.

If I make it an album, then it'll be called The Alternate Side. If it's an EP, I'll name it Sallekh (long story... sorta).