Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

What is? I just explained what you all were whining about..

I sure hope the yankees lose... would make tomorrow's PhillieD show hilarious.

oh yeah, and bye. All I do is spam, so I'll just stop posting. You all know my dA if you need me, but don't bother trying to reach me on here.

I just find it amusing that they post private jokes on a public forum. Irony really.

No offense taken Rubrica. ;)

Randomness: The Great Fire of London occured in the same year as the page number of this post in this thread.

I was just thinking the same thing.

however, the 1337 page was the best.

Ahaha, PhillyD's the best - didn't realize others on here knew about him :)

EDIT: Just realized I had forgotten to turn DST off the forum :P

Inside jokes are the funniest jokes in the world, yet so not funny when you explain it to someone else. For example:

"The witch is dead!" (...some friends and I were creating a song... that's the only line we could come up with)

Balls McLovin (well, not as much of an inside joke, but that was my self-imposed nickname for a week; is meant to be said in a Captain Morgan stance)

"Wayne is a whore"* (a 2 minute improv song about a friend of mine I sang with my guitar at school one day, during lunch. Somehow, the rhymes just fell into place)

Most of these inside jokes form between me and a friend of mine, just to see how people would react. One time, at the beginning of a history class, we lined up at the front, looking at the board. I invited people to join, so did she. Eventually, over half the class was standing at the front of the class, teacher included, trying to figure out what the purpose was :D

...thank you for reading my random post of the day :)

*excuse the language, my dear fellow mods. Plz+thx.

I'm in a state of amazement right now. Wolfram Alpha (if you hadn't heard of it before, look it up) as a mini-site called WolframTones that generates music through mathematical equations, and it actually sounds like music.

http://tones.wolfram.com/

I took one of the tunes it generated (they let you download the MIDI), and put it in FL Studio for putting decent instruments to it, and here's the result:

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/wolframtones-mp3

Just open your mind to ambient music theory...

Wow that's amazing. Your mp3 is very nicely done as well, the whole concept of maths and music sorta blows my mind. Maths is functional with calculations and stuff, and music's supposed to be born of creativity and emotion. It's insane!

Question: Does Paint.NET have any DPI controls I don't know about? Never mind :)

:lol:

____

Just finished up another HDR pic, I won't post it here because not enough of it is PDN, but I'm pretty happy with it :)

Should I get a DevArt?