The <off topic> thread

Members may only earn and use PTZ via one membership account. The creation of multiple membership accounts by or for one individual, the transfer or sale of any such accounts, and the use of PTZ earned by or awarded to such accounts is prohibited. Lockerz reserves the right to void the membership and/or redemption privileges of any person(s) who have wrongfully earned PTZ (whether by circumvention, transfer, purchase , deception, forgery, fraud, or otherwise), or have breached these PTZ Place Program Rules or the Website Terms of Use.

So shh ths. :o

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Members may only earn and use PTZ via one membership account. The creation of multiple membership accounts by or for one individual, the transfer or sale of any such accounts, and the use of PTZ earned by or awarded to such accounts is prohibited. Lockerz reserves the right to void the membership and/or redemption privileges of any person(s) who have wrongfully earned PTZ (whether by circumvention, transfer, purchase , deception, forgery, fraud, or otherwise), or have breached these PTZ Place Program Rules or the Website Terms of Use.

So shh ths. :o

Yeah, but you could just say they're your mates/cousins account. just type a random password in, so you don't remember it, that way you only have one proper account.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

CS: But I have a very easily infuriated mindset. I don't find it amusing one bit. That wasn't a flame directed at you guys; just a comment. ^-^

EDIT: To anyone who saw that sentence before I realised how pitiful it was, it just proves further how prone I am to mood swings.

I just find it amusing that they post private jokes on a public forum. Irony really.

No offense taken Rubrica. ;)

Randomness: The Great Fire of London occured in the same year as the page number of this post in this thread.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Spam bots are cute. They walk in and post a burst of quick and happy trolling ♥♥♥

I'm wondering what I should do. Get an iPod touch or an Android phone? I hear that the Cliq is actually pretty good of a phone (outdoes the G1 and MyTouch), but there's always the Hero, Touch HD2 (coming out in less than a week), but the price is going to be pretty high. I already have a history of iPod touch use, and would love to get another with twice the speed and storage for $10 less. The ZuneHD is pretty much out of the question (to rough around the edges and new; would wait at least a year and a half).

Oh, and I'm also considering getting none of them and going with a netbook (does everything I'd want a laptop to do, but quicker* and smaller)

*quicker, in my dictionary, doesn't mean faster- i.e., the task gets done faster, not the processing of the task. Think Twitter posting or Facebook checking.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

edit: don't wanna make mark cry. :P

Huh?

I just posted how you got all your PTZ. :P

That's not how I got all my points. Shh. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y