The <off topic> thread

I think I saw that either on sxephil or =3. Epic vid. :D

That's where I saw it, too. I'm subscribed to sxephil. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

PhillyD ftw. Though, hes a yanks fan. :evil:

Meh, I really don't care for baseball so I don't care. :|

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Was I laughing at what he said? No. Was I trying to be funny? No. Was I telling a REAL story of what has happened to me as a kid that I find funny because I experienced it? Yes. Quit making no sense.

E: If you check the page before this, we were talking about crazy stuff we've done and gotten hurt. Maybe read up a bit before blindly quoting and posting.

Well, I'm sorry that you don't have a sense of humor. I'm also sorry you don't know how to transition to a different subject. I'm especially sorry that I have better things to do than go back and read old pages of a thread of highly disjointed babbling to figure out the topic of your second sentence -- which had no indication of being unrelated to the first.

I'm not sorry, however, that you feel the need to be such a pretentious jerk; that's your own fault.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

So just because I didn't think that was funny, I don't have a sense of humor. Then Blooper must not have a sense of humor either. Also, if I'm such a jerk, then why are you the only person telling me so. You tried pointing out errors in my post just because I kept the whole broad discussion going, rather than the dumb topic of being caught on fire or whatever. You don't see me going around posting hate posts toward you because guess what.. I read whats going on in the thread before trying to contribute. Isn't this the off topic?! Why do I have to be good at making transitions in this thread.

All of this because you wouldn't let me think flip wasn't being funny. Lol, wow. I think I'm entitled to my own opinion, always.

This conversation ended here.

"I am right, so shut up."

If you don't have the time to read the whole thread, then you can expect things that you won't understand. Of course, your first reaction was to think tHs was stupid and not that you could just not know what's going on...

"I am right, so shut up."

If you don't have the time to read the whole thread, then you can expect things that you won't understand. Of course, your first reaction was to think tHs was stupid and not that you could just not know what's going on...

First, I guess you missed the memo, but:

Second, not your fight.

Third, "I am right, so shut up. This conversation is pointless and going nowhere, and we're* both just being stubborn and hard-headed, so let's just drop it and move on."

Fourth, I am right, so shut up.

Fifth, I really do want biscuits and gravy.

Sixth, I'm late for school.

Seventh, was it really necessary for this list to have 7 items?

Eighth, no, so write an eighth. It's a power of 2, so it appeals to the programmer in me.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!