The <off topic> thread

Hey uH, I'm uploading that thing you sent me to the YT account tonight. :)

And what would that be?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

...so while everyone's watching 2012, I'm going to be trapped watching New Moon with Tiffany.... *sigh*

By the way, I'm trying to make something really epic out of this, but I don't know what to do (can't find acapellas that match it right):

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/minimalist ... ocello-mp3

Any ideas? I'm trying to keep it minimalistic :)

EDIT: Kinda just noticed that while I use FL Studio, one of the best techno making engines, I tend to stand by more real-world instruments for my music. I was never destined to make rave music, I guess.

You can use it partly as an intro then change everything to more distorted, raw sounds, with hard drums too, while keeping the same progression. Think Justice.

This technically wouldn't be classified as a rant so i thought i would post it here. I am really depressed right now because i just found out 3 hours ago that my best friend's mother passed away from complications due to cancer. I knew she was going to pass away but i didn't think it would be so soon. My friend's mother was like a second mother to me.

i may write a poem or something for my friend and his family. I am just so devastated right now.... :cry:

I hate to see people go especially one as kind as her. She was the kindest person i know, she would of given the shirt off her back to you if you needed it.

Just a note to all, don't let things distract you from the most important things in life like your family. Take time cherish every moment you have with them because you never know when they will be gone.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

...The only reason I'd see that avatar movie is because a friend of mine, =JoeJesus is doing the space art for all the scenes with planets/stars/etc. TMWSAG looks flat out amazing. Also, I'm excited for Iron man 2. Though if I could only see one movie for the next 14 months, I'd see Tron. Kthx
JoeJesus is making the space scenes for that movie? That is awesome! :D He is a friend of yours on dA?? Nice.

Yeah, there are some pretty neat movies coming out soon. TMWSAG does look great, Avatar looks ok (not sure about the blue), and Tron does look like it will be fantastic. I do want to see 2012 too. :)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

This technically wouldn't be classified as a rant so i thought i would post it here. I am really depressed right now because i just found out 3 hours ago that my best friend's mother passed away from complications due to cancer. I knew she was going to pass away but i didn't think it would be so soon. My friend's mother was like a second mother to me.

i may write a poem or something for my friend and his family. I am just so devastated right now.... :cry:

I hate to see people go especially one as kind as her. She was the kindest person i know, she would of given the shirt off her back to you if you needed it.

Just a note to all, don't let things distract you from the most important things in life like your family. Take time cherish every moment you have with them because you never know when they will be gone.

I am sorry to hear that. I will definitely listen to what you have said. I need to cherish my moments more, time goes way too fast... hopefully everyone gets through ok, I feel so bad even though I probably have never met your friend's mother. :(

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Great work chad.

So I think I'm going to start trying to get better at drawing with a sheet of paper. I really want to get good at it so I can make some illustrator stuff. :D

---

Here's that channel I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/user/moderntaste Everyone rate/comment/subscribe!

And here's our very own uH's remix to Radiohead's song "Reckoner"

I remember Rick saying it can be overclocked to 3.6GHz.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/03/inte ... to-5-5ghz/

I think I saw another report of an i7 going beyond the 6.xGHz barrier.

I remember that story! Pretty epic stuff, there.

Also, this is just awesome:

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/ ... lls/scale/

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I am starting to get interested into photography and i am thinking about getting a dslr :D

i have a couple of photos i took on my deviant art...

oh yeah shameless plug for my deviant art mauahahahhaha!

http://www.theonlychad.deviantart.com

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"