The <off topic> thread

Coolio. If you have any questions, PM me and I'll help ya. I've changed the link in my sig to add me as referrer, that way I'm automatically the friend of anyone who follows my link.

Speaking of which, I'm about to adjust my signature even further.

I prefer NationStates, it's the sort of thing you can do quickly over your morning coffee. Not that I drink coffee.

I played Nation States 2 until they pulled it. That was what drove me to Erepublik. I wanted to have one strategy game and one societal type game.

New avatar?

4857_e889f98cfc90b456783dc3d28d2305e5

I only take tests that are good, not some miserable "styletrendfashion" tests made by 14 year olds. Most Finnish tests are like that.

E: Scary, just as I wrote that I got an invite to a test like that in fb. :shock:

WTF? My lockerz ptz went from 18 to 40?! well I can't complain. :lol:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

For everyone who hates the new FB layout... there is an easy fix... on the menu at the top left, click on MORE, then drag STATUS UPDATES to the top, above NEWS FEED. After dragging to the top, click on it. That becomes your default and HOME is like before.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Heh. BoltBait, I was just remembering....

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26670&p=211107#p211107

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.