The <off topic> thread

I never really noticed just how much work I put into that Reckoner remix till now that I realigned some samples and transplanted the vocals (there were random small clippings in the first version). Now I'm uploading the original files (minus the drum beats for reasons beyond my control) together in a zip file for the sake of future reference (over 45mb of reference...)

EDIT: Yay!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yemziguny ... tredux.zip

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I never really noticed just how much work I put into that Reckoner remix till now that I realigned some samples and transplanted the vocals (there were random small clippings in the first version). Now I'm uploading the original files (minus the drum beats for reasons beyond my control) together in a zip file for the sake of future reference (over 45mb of reference...)

EDIT: Yay!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yemziguny ... tredux.zip

Add your VSTs and we can collaborate ;)

@Sozo: Nice.

What I want to be for halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwn2dJCEjz8

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Just bought a 10 yr old Black suited Spidy costume. (all they had left)

:shock: :cry: :shock: :o :oops:

How am I gonna get it off?

...Got it off finally.

:)

Nice mask Juraiko :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Warning...might be a little scary, I guess

Hidden Content:
sawmask.jpg
" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://partywiththis.com/images/P/sawmask.jpg[/img][/hide]

OMFG! it's jigsaw's dummy thing'o. i shouldn't have watched Saw lettalone the first 4, my parents were annoyed when they found out because i'm not even old enough to watch them legally

So, you've watched R-Rated horror films to recognize the Jigsaw doll, but you've never watched V for Vendetta to recognize Guy Fawkes' mask?

You should get your priorities straight. :P

Indeed it does. That's one movie where I don't mind so much them "reimagining" the original. It was groundbreaking for its time, but since it relied so heavily on computer effects, it's extremely dated by today's standards. I love the original, though, and hope both that they do it justice, and that this kinda gets people in the mood to check out the original - I can't believe how many people my age I've talked to that have never seen TRON...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Oh, my. Quite, quite impressive, I must say.

It took me far too long to get on the TRON bandwagon, but once I saw it sometime last year, I was completely sold. I can't wait to see Legacy. The lightcycles look fantastic.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I've only seen bits and pieces of it. My mom said she saw it at the theater with a bunch of friends in college, so she's excited for this movie. I love how the movie is going to be mainly CGI but with, well for instance the faces were the only real part in the trailer other than Jeff Bridge's part. One of the other cool things is that..

Electronic music duo Daft Punk will be composing the film score.[22] At the time of the 2009 Comic-Con, it was revealed they have composed 24 tracks for the film.[23] When Kosinski was asked why he decided to have Daft Punk to do the film score, he replied, "How could you not at least go to those guys?"[24] Olivia Wilde revealed that the duo will also make an appearance in the film, and that Daft Punk may be involved with future promotional events.[25][23] The song "Separate Ways" by Journey will also be featured in the film.[23]

Now, I'm 100% going to this movie.

Oh, and about the Guy Fawkes discussion. I remember when that movie came out. My mom loves anything Natalie Portman is in apparently, so she took me to go see it in theaters. I was 6th/7th grade the year it came out, making it the first R rated film I had seen in theaters. Now, I've seen Tropic Thunder, Holloween II (the newest fail at an attempt to recreate the amazing classic), Public Enemies (R?), District 9, Inglourious Basterds, and Zombieland (twice).