The <off topic> thread

He was likw 14.

Were me and Ben the only ones who were around when it happened? :|

I am going to say 'no', because I was around when it happened. I got the news both through these forums and through Tag Flow. May Code_Ember rest in peace...

:shock: Tag Flow is over a year old now. May she rest in peace...

signature.png

Haha, Tag Flow... that stuff was funny.

In other news, I made a new, seemingly random signature.

http://usedhonda.110mb.com/Images/rand/yup.png

You may know what it is, you may not. I first encountered it in an IQ test...

Difficult number sequences FTW!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Haha, Tag Flow... that stuff was funny.

In other news, I made a new, seemingly random signature.

http://usedhonda.110mb.com/Images/rand/yup.png

You may know what it is, you may not. I first encountered it in an IQ test...

Difficult number sequences FTW!

403 error.

He was likw 14.

Were me and Ben the only ones who were around when it happened? :|

I am going to say 'no', because I was around when it happened. I got the news both through these forums and through Tag Flow. May Code_Ember rest in peace...

:shock: Tag Flow is over a year old now. May she rest in peace...

Dang, you're right. :shock:

My mouth literally dropped when I saw it. :P
I wonder if she got fired from Apple, or if she just felt that deep inside she was still a PC lover. :)
What if someone got fired from Apple for being a PC lover? It could happen, couldn't it?

Good point raised there. Perhaps. I'm still trying to remember where that bizarre name for username came from.

Although what is certain is that it will be many at least another 2 years before I can get anywhere near asking my parents for buying a new PC which is capable of Windows 7 even though I'm currently on a PC as lame as my jokes.

Good point raised there. Perhaps. I'm still trying to remember where that bizarre name for username came from.

Although what is certain is that it will be many at least another 2 years before I can get anywhere near asking my parents for buying a new PC which is capable of Windows 7 even though I'm currently on a PC as lame as my jokes.

:lol: most people upgrade their computer and your thinking about upgrading your name ? epic, absoultly epic

I do not understand what is so funny. I am merely stating that perhaps I may consider changing my user name and then I drift onto my OS and it's chances of upgrading. What can possibly be so amusing or are you laughing at my awesome jokes lame jokes. :wink:

I do not understand what is so funny. I am merely stating that perhaps I may consider changing my user name and then I drift onto my OS and it's chances of upgrading. What can possibly be so amusing or are you laughing at my awesome jokes lame jokes. :wink:

mixture of both :mrgreen:

I just find it epic that your changing your username to keep up with the OS. Its pretty awsome.

Now that is something that I will most certainly do if I'm allowed to buy a new PC and the admins allow me to change my name despite the suffering I have inflicted upon them with my so-called sense of humor.

Then again, at this rate, it will be at least 2 years before either my name or PC are to change. :(