Well, I am getting more and more used to Macs since we have a mac lab in our school. And I love the simplicity, but I don't want to give up Windows either. Dual-booting may be an option... is it possible to buy a laptop and then boot the Mac OS, or would I need to buy a Mac, and then boot a Windows OS??

As far as I know, only Macs have the ability to boot either Win7 and the MAC OS, if you want to boot the MAC OS on a normal laptop,

you'd have to hack it :?

As far as I know, only Macs have the ability to boot either Win7 and the MAC OS, if you want to boot the MAC OS on a normal laptop,

Verily; dual booting OS X and Windows is possible, but can only be done on Apple machines.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Verily; dual booting OS X and Windows is possible, but can only be done on Apple machines.

Google tells me otherwise. ;)

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Legally? :o

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Ahh; you surprised me for a moment there. :)

In other news, was anyone able to see debris from Halley's Comet last night? The sky was clouded here.

That is what I thought, darn. Well, I am not sure if I would want to spend extra money on a Macbook, just because of the Mac OS. Too bad it can't be the other way around. ;) I guess I will go with a laptop then, not a Mac.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but would running Windows in a virtual machine using something like Parallels or VMWare be an option to consider?

Edit: I've got a new joke! Not a good joke, of course not.

What do you call a dangerous DNS resolver cache?

A DNS revolver cache! :lol::lol:

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but would running Windows in a virtual machine using something like Parallels or VMWare be an option to consider?
Well, I was actually wondering if there was any way possible to run the Mac OS X Snow Leopard on a Windows PC. But seeing as if it is not legal, I don't think that is an option. ;)
Edit: I've got a new joke! Not a good joke, of course not.

What do you call a dangerous DNS resolver cache?

A DNS revolver cache! :lol::lol:

Is this why you won that Unfunniness award? Just kidding ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Is this why you won that Unfunniness award? Just kidding ;)

If I continue giving people the so-called joy of bad jokes, I may just get the Pauly Shore award for the second year running! :mrgreen: Wouldn't that just be fabulous?!

Anyway, I think I'll go to Wikipedia and read about Pauly Shore to top up my brain with a little bit more useless info.

If you're talking about GamerWorld's query regarding MacBooks, yes, but it wouldn't really solve the problem given that he wants to run OSX on a PC, not vice versa.

KaHuc.png