The <off topic> thread

:shock: Some people go too far...

Anyway,has anyone else joined that game I mentioned before? NationStates? Just wondering, because I formed a Paint.NET region in advance.

I just lost the game... Great. What a nice way to end my day.
So I got FL Studio 9. Very interesting program, though I'm still learning. I like how easy it is to make beats, though I wish it was easy to make some bass lines. I may be doing it wrong though.
Great program. A nice investment. That is extremely fun to make songs with... and what got me addicted to Newgrounds. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Anyway,has anyone else joined that game I mentioned before? NationStates? Just wondering, because I formed a Paint.NET region in advance.

Hm? What do you mean? You can't lose, per se.

Heh. In the Creative Paint screenshot on the Products page, the canvas is littered with GIMP logo ripoffs. :roll:

and isn't creative paint a rip off of paint.net? because is looks strikingly similar.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Creative Paint, aka Visual Paint, is a rip-off way back since the times of 2.70.

It's a renamed, contains couple dozen plugins, has a obnoxious sound effect system and a splash screen.

So was PDN open-source back then, or what? How did he get the code? :? Or did he just spend a lot of time building it to look the exact same...which would confuse me a lot.

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Hm? What do you mean? You can't lose, per se.

LOL. I guess its a american teen inside-joke. LOL.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

tHs, I think we all know you're not a ladies man.

jk :lol:

Seriously though, do you really believe those quizzes? :?

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Did I ever say I believed it? No. The funny thing was that my friend thought I was.

Though I really am. ;)

Uh-huh. Sure. :roll:

Gonna try my hand at FL studio. Maybe my mom can help me? She's be teacher drums/piano for the past 35 years.

I don't get that program at all, but I want to. :|

No sleep + 6 cups of coffee = wowifeelawesome

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-