The <off topic> thread

@Bible burning thing: Reminds me of the Salem witch trials... (actually, a lot of things do even in modern politics)

____

I was bored a few days ago, so I decided to open FL Studio and see what I can make in 3 hours. I managed to go on a streak of awesome music theory, and made a 40 second composition made of mostly 8th notes. Parts sound disorganized, but I think it sounds pretty good :)

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/awesomepianocomp-mp3

By the way, I used a VST plugin called CVPiano, pretty much the best free piano there is (if you listen closely to my mp3, you'll hear an occasional foot petal!).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I was bored a few days ago, so I decided to open FL Studio and see what I can make in 3 hours. I managed to go on a streak of awesome music theory, and made a 40 second composition made of mostly 8th notes. Parts sound disorganized, but I think it sounds pretty good :)

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/awesomepianocomp-mp3

By the way, I used a VST plugin called CVPiano, pretty much the best free piano there is (if you listen closely to my mp3, you'll hear an occasional foot petal!).

Reminds me of Hanon, except he had a little too much sugar when writing it.

Not a bad thing, mind you.

Hasn't happened to me. Looks like Chrome isn't quite as magical as its proponents would have us believe! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.