Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I don't understand at all what that video meant, I'm not english.

What they did was put unnecessary censors for when it would sound like the speaker would curse/cuss/swear.. etc. But its fake so its not funny to me haha.

The thing that I can't take seriously is whenever tHs posts something. The reason for this is because of the Steve Carell image as your avatar. That makes me crack up every time. But those videos were extremely funny. Although i'd have to say I like Conan O 'Brian on the Tonight Show better than Jimmy Kimmel. I just love how he acts things out and everything. :lol:

:shock: Some people go too far...

Anyway,has anyone else joined that game I mentioned before? NationStates? Just wondering, because I formed a Paint.NET region in advance.

@Bible burning thing: Reminds me of the Salem witch trials... (actually, a lot of things do even in modern politics)

____

I was bored a few days ago, so I decided to open FL Studio and see what I can make in 3 hours. I managed to go on a streak of awesome music theory, and made a 40 second composition made of mostly 8th notes. Parts sound disorganized, but I think it sounds pretty good :)

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/awesomepianocomp-mp3

By the way, I used a VST plugin called CVPiano, pretty much the best free piano there is (if you listen closely to my mp3, you'll hear an occasional foot petal!).

Anyway,has anyone else joined that game I mentioned before? NationStates? Just wondering, because I formed a Paint.NET region in advance.

I am just joining up now, yeah. Just to let you know.

I was bored a few days ago, so I decided to open FL Studio and see what I can make in 3 hours. I managed to go on a streak of awesome music theory, and made a 40 second composition made of mostly 8th notes. Parts sound disorganized, but I think it sounds pretty good :)

http://drop.io/del_rio/asset/awesomepianocomp-mp3

By the way, I used a VST plugin called CVPiano, pretty much the best free piano there is (if you listen closely to my mp3, you'll hear an occasional foot petal!).

Reminds me of Hanon, except he had a little too much sugar when writing it.

Not a bad thing, mind you.

Good! When Zwicky and KidBoy join, we'll have 4 nations under my control - I mean, peacuefully co-operating. So, how many nations do we need to out the GIMPers? :D

Does anyone own the Republic of LinuxKernel? Cause they've oined, and I've no idea who they are.

EDIT: And the Republic of Vadomine? Nice name, by the way.

@Rubrica

Thanks a lot. I just made it up on the spot, Lanathia is a great name too. Frontcannon has joined but I have no idea who that other person is, have you sent them a telegram?