The <off topic> thread

Winter? It's still fall...

I subscribe to the weather-based definitions of seasons rather than the date-based ones. It's definitely Winter here.

Yeah I understand that. Over here in Florida we're still getting temperatures around 90 degrees fahrenheit.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

It's been in the mid-50s all week here. Lovely sweatshirt weather. My favorite. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I was going on a run through some canals in the countryside, and saw a full city-block-size area completely white and frozen. My guess is sprinklers in the middle of the night. It looked like something out of Crysis :lol:

Wish I'd taken a picture.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

last.fm is pretty cool. the only reason i made an account there is because it's coming to xbox live. :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

You call that snow :?

Last week we had a day long blizzard and there was 20cm of snow. And this week it has been mostly -8C.

http://www.santaclaus.fi/?deptid=11779 < look at that

Or http://www.rovaniemi.fi/roikpiwebcamimages/Kamera1_00001.jpg

You lucky northern people get snow. :(

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Hey guys. I'm getting started with my Mac Vs. PC essay and I can't think of a good title for it? The best I came up with was "Mac Vs. PC: A Classic."

Any suggestions? :?

Watch some of those Mac commercials. Get yo' ideas from then. :P

Actually I'm going to be using quotes from the Mac and PC commercials in the essay in my intro.

Can you think of any good title at all? :|