Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I have been listening to barbershop quartets lately for some reason...[might be because i played a musical instrument for 7 years in school] but its quite soothing to the ears.

also here is their wonderful rendition of crying by roy orbison

When it comes to a capella, I'm more of a jazz guy (I've done choir for the past six years), but their harmonies are pretty tight :shock:

Jazz just ain't my cuppa' tea, singing or playing (on the piano that is) :? I have a feeling people are just born with it, or in my case without it :wink:

PURE CHAOS HALP

My parents are out the whole week (somewhere in Schwarzwald) and I have two of my friends over..

I still can't decide if this was a mistake or not.

Today, we (tried) to make cake and kinda succeeded, though the cake had the consistency of pudding :D

For dinner we wanted to make noodles with tomato sauce.

We were lazy and/or dumb, so we made 1 kilogram (two lbs) noodles at once, in 8 ltr water.

Now I have many boxes full of noodles, and I have no idea when to eat them.

The sauce was a complete and utter fail. We accidentally took twice the amount of water for it, so we tried to thicken the sauce by cooking it half an hour and putting all kinds of stuff in don't know the English terms for, with the consequence it tasted like sour bloody potato.

And now I have to do the dishes.

:x

Tell them that your friends had been bullying you for months now, but you never told them. Say that they wanted to cook tonnes of noodles, and you didn't. For the first time ever, you stood up to them, but they didn't like it. They trashed your kitchen in revolt, and then when you tried to stop them doing THAT, they punched you until you were unconscious. You woke up just as your parents got in, and so had no time to clean up. Add sufficient tears and drama to make it believablle.

That was all, by the way, in jest. Don't do that. :) But I hope it made you laugh a little at it's sheer level of ridiculousness (?).

Yeah, cool idea.

(...)

Whoops, now we've trashed the carbonator set (tap water is made sparkling by pumping carbon dioxide into it). We didn't used tap water, we used Coke. That froth (?), well, it expanded unexpectedly. Wheee :lol:

Clean the mess, and tell the truth. :) It's not a big deal.

If you still have the noodles, take some vegetables, salad leaves, slightly ground walnuts and mix them up. Nice n' easy noodle salad for you :lol:

Well, I originally planned to mix them with eggs and joint them with oil.

Tastes good!

But the salad sounds good, too :D

And that Coke... swallowing that stuff hurts :o

I can't say for sure if it'd taste good or not. I guess a tiny (and I mean TINY) amount of wasabi paste might give it some flavour. :lol: Ha, I really can't cook well, but I love unique and filling salads.

Today, I got an email from YouTube. In a nutshell, it told me that a video I posted has gotten so many views [over 30K], that they want me to put Google AdSense in it (despite the 1.5 star rating). So now I'm waiting for Google and YouTube's approval, and I'm in the money! Very little money, but still!

Today, I got an email from YouTube. In a nutshell, it told me that a video I posted has gotten so many views [over 30K], that they want me to put Google AdSense in it (despite the 1.5 star rating). So now I'm waiting for Google and YouTube's approval, and I'm in the money! Very little money, but still!

One of my vids has nearly 200k views. haha

I once had a video over 80,000 views and one at 150,000.

The one with 150,000 I deleted because I got tired of it and the other one got deleted because of that annoying copyright rule. :roll:

I once had a video over 80,000 views and one at 150,000.

The one with 150,000 I deleted because I got tired of it and the other one got deleted because of that annoying copyright rule. :roll:

*cough* mines at 191,000. GET OUTTA HERE. hahahah

*cough* mines at 191,000. GET OUTTA HERE. hahahah

Actually my 80,000 video was rising really high. It would probably be at over 300,000 if YouTube didn't kick it off. :x