Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Yeah I saw that a while ago - looked kind of interesting.

BoltBait, why the response? (besides the obvious fact you don't think it's the coolest video on youtube :P )

Nothing else, really. It is just pretty far from the coolest video on youtube.

I just want a new iPod.

Zunes > Ipods :P

I would love a zune too. Either one. But seeing as I'm getting an iPhone, and I have a macbook pro now.. an iPod would make more sense IF I don't get the iPhone. I may just get a zune anyway.

I just want a new iPod.

I would love a zune too. Either one. But seeing as I'm getting an iPhone, and I have a macbook pro now.. an iPod would make more sense IF I don't get the iPhone. I may just get a zune anyway.

I think we need to have a talk again.

I think we need to have a talk again.

But I have to pay for the iphone, thats why I'm getting a job. >_>

heres one of the best vids on youtube :

Very expectable. Close, but no cigar.

Nothing else, really. It is just pretty far from the coolest video on youtube.

Thanks, smartypants... I hope you don't point stuff like this out all the time. :P

I was wondering who would be the first to single that fact out. :D I would go into a long ramble on how you shouldn't judge people just on appearances, but that would be boring. So, enjoy.

Oh my, the zune hd is hawt.

Oh my, zombieland is the best movie of the year.

Oh my, I have a hawt date friday night.

Oh my, I should stop.

Hawt date? :lol:

He will be taking a girl with whom he would like to have a love relationship out. A girl is a female member of the Homo Sapiens species. This girl happens to have physical traits that appeal to the natural selector in him. Natural selection is the process of picking a mate that will produce offsprings that are the most apt to survive.

I was wondering who would be the first to single that fact out. :D I would go into a long ramble on how you shouldn't judge people just on appearances, but that would be boring. So, enjoy.

What's the difference between judging on personality and appearance?

He will be taking a girl with whom he would like to have a love relationship out. A girl is a female member of the Homo Sapiens species. This girl happens to have physical traits that appeal to the natural selector in him. Natural selection is the process of picking a mate that will produce offsprings that are the most apt to survive.

No really!? :lol:

I have been listening to barbershop quartets lately for some reason...[might be because i played a musical instrument for 7 years in school] but its quite soothing to the ears.

also here is their wonderful rendition of crying by roy orbison