Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

9:00 am, NASA press release, "No water found on the moon."

9:01 am, "Lunar Bottled Water company loses all funding, lays off entire staff of 1 employee."

9:12 AM - Scientists declare "oops!" Moon now off its orbit. Will crash into Earth in 3... 2... 1... :shock:

9:15 AM - Scientists calculate Hadron Collider to be site of impact. "I always knew that thing would cause a black hole!" exclaims janitor who wanted his name withheld.

9:16 AM - Bruce Willis begins assembling team.

Anyone remember a music video, guy walking in a city, 3d animated sort of cell shaded, giant floating head, hands ,feet and no bodies. Ends in a king kong scene (skyscraper&airplanes)?

PS. It's only 38 days to my translations 4 year anniversary :P

Anyone remember a music video, guy walking in a city, 3d animated sort of cell shaded, giant floating head, hands ,feet and no bodies. Ends in a king kong scene (skyscraper&airplanes)?

I vaguely remember something like that. Just can't place the name of the band.

So I searched for visuals on my essay topic: Mac Vs. PC and found this:

imapcandimarmed.jpg

I lol'd. :lol:

Also: I'm picking my criterias for the evaluation. Right now I have: technical specifications and value/price. Can anyone think of another criteria I should choose?

Also: I'm picking my criterias for the evaluation. Right now I have: technical specifications and value/price. Can anyone think of another criteria I should choose?

How about functionality, as in gaming, graphic design, overall compatibility, etc.

How about functionality, as in gaming, graphic design, overall compatibility, etc.

Operating system, peripheral availability/compatibility...

you know, if you're not careful, this could easily turn into a very, very geeky essay.

Oh, don't go there, I did once, the teachers couldn't understand a word I said. I looked over it the next day, and nor could I. :D Well, I kind of could, but I could have made it simpler.

How would you compare technical specs? While Macs have a smaller range of products, PC vary greatly in their specifications, from netbooks, to consumer laptops/desktops, to your custom-built gaming rig.

How would you compare technical specs? While Macs have a smaller range of products, PC vary greatly in their specifications, from netbooks, to consumer laptops/desktops, to your custom-built gaming rig.

Well actually. I'm going to compare the most high-end PCs to the most-high end Macs. I can't tech specs over all. Too much work. :|