usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

It's still more than what I've got on my hard drive :roll: Meh, I don't need that much disk space anyway.

I noticed I've become much happier overall once I got into my new school. I can be myself and the air is much more positive. :D I've got more art classes, too.

Our last hard drive had about 500 GB. We filled it. Completely. My father, being the computer genius he is, deleted all the files he could to free up space... including some files required for the OS to operate properly.

For the first time ever, I just say pyro in the active users list. Is it just me, or does he always log in as a hidden user?

I usually log in hidden, but if I'm testing things between browsers I often don't bother.

Oh, fair enough. I don't really see the point in being hidden; unless you're not going to post, everyone knows when you're online. Or is it to avoid unnecessary PMs?

Wow. HUGE earthquake here early this morning. 7.1 on the Richter scale. That's a pretty brutal wake-up call!

Thankfully no one killed and mercifully few injuries. Lots of structural damage in the centre of Christchurch (NZ).

Ooh, that sounds bad. My best regards to you in hoping that it's sorted soon. I live not too far away from the British Christchurch, incidentally.

Wow. HUGE earthquake here early this morning. 7.1 on the Richter scale. That's a pretty brutal wake-up call!

Thankfully no one killed and mercifully few injuries. Lots of structural damage in the centre of Christchurch (NZ).

I remember watching CNN in the hotel room I was whilst on holiday, it looked really bad and we soon left so I couldn't manage to find out the full extent of the damage although it seems New Zealanders were very lucky that no one was seriously hurt.

It feels nice to be home again although to have only one day to rest after a holiday and then return to school is awkward although on the plus side, for once, my school starts at the later time of 11AM. :D

I... what? Just... what? Did you just wake up or come in to find that on your desk?

EDIT: Translates as "Welcome back to work, Tom." for those of you too lazy to translate it by Google.

Edited by Rubrica