usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Myrddin! Helio! How very exciting to see you both again.

Hey, David! Glad to see you too. =)

New people, old people, birthdays, trolls, new mods, new threads, new formats, new winners, new quiiters, new tutorials, no legacy tutorials, new forums, large ducks.

An admirable try, sir. Here, have a glass of port-- :wine:

I was wondering; could anyone recommend some good, extremely durable in-ear earphones, preferable reasonably cheap. A tall demand, I know, but I have a box full of broken earphones now.

I like my JVC Gumy earphones. I've had a pair for almost a year; very good sound (pretty good bass, better than the iPod branded 'phones) and I can't break these things, despite tossing them around, dragging them on the ground, etc. And they only cost US$9.99 over here. (Edit: IIRC)

...wut?

...is this not possible? I've tried about 6 different pairs of earphones on the same iPod, and if I turn the headphone jack at a certain angle on each one, sound from one ear becomes distorted or nonexistent. Testing the same earphones on something else reveals no problems whatsoever.

Edited by Crimson

...is this not possible? I've tried about 6 different pairs of earphones on the same iPod, and if I turn the headphone jack at a certain angle on each one, sound from one ear becomes distorted or nonexistent. Testing the same earphones on something else reveals no problems whatsoever.

The way you phrased it made it sound as if the iPod was causing the earbud to come out of only one ear :P

But what you're saying now is totally possible. Some classic iPods have video out capability, so they use a 4-terminal jack as opposed to the 3-terminal that most stereo headphones are. And iPod touch supports a microphone, so again that uses a 4-terminal. They're supposed to work fine with standard stereo plugs, but ... it's not perfect.

I believe Rick is either still testing or implementing the IP.Downloads module, or whatever it is.

in your eyes forsaken me

in your thoughts forsaken me

in your heart forsaken me ohh

trust in my self righteous suicide

i cry when angels deserve to die

Oh, great. :(

Now I have a song running through my head.

And... I'm hungry for a little Chop Suey. ;)

Yes, I too am in despair that they gave away the Spurs game 2-1. Unbelievable.

The Manchester Derby was an un-deserved (1-0) win - as are most 1-0 wins.

So much for a 4-point advantage.

and (i think) it was fletcher or scholes, who scored the goal in the 93rd Minute :| and my pal said that the 4th official on put 2 extra minutes.. tho chelsea should have won against tottenham, they even had history on their side...

Thanks Rick for messing up my day...

All I wanted was to log in, make a quick post, leave, and get back to life;

but NO.

You have to throw this fancy new forum in my face so I can spend over half an hour clicking around going "oooh"

Thanks, Rick, I hope you crash your BMW.

Also, nice forum :)

in your eyes forsaken me

in your thoughts forsaken me

in your heart forsaken me ohh

trust in my self righteous suicide

i cry when angels deserve to die

Oh, great. :(

Now I have a song running through my head.

And... I'm hungry for a little Chop Suey. ;)

and you stole what I was going to write, got that song stuck in my head, and gave me a Chinese food craving. :\

:S i hope 30 Rock is a Tv-Show or something... cause that reply could be misunderstood, indeed if you translate it into my language :)