Requesting a plugin

I've seen that before, called Gradient Mapping in other programs.

I'm not sure if it'd be much use with the current gradient implementation, as only two colors can be selected, unless the plugin allowed for it's own gradient editor...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

plugins can be written in any .NET language, and it should be fairly easy to convert the plugin template to VB. Hell, you could make the plugin in J# if you wanted to, although I would be forced to question your sanity if you did so.

Lookie, here pyro :D :

It was developed by the Hyderabad-based Microsoft India Development Center at HITEC City in India. The success of this software project led to Microsoft pouring many millions into expanding their Indian facilities.

Programming is awesome with J#! Stop now you dumb C# users! Switch now! Go India 8)

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Rick will not be happy with you saying that.

Btw, I work in java all day and it sucks. Java runs very bad on windows. I'd rather be working in php (web stuff). C++ was fun a while back, but if I had my choice I would do C# for applications and php for web stuff, maybe even C# for the web stuff, but php is fun cause its so fast to edit and update.

Programming is awesome with J#! Stop now you dumb C# users! Switch now! Go India 8)

Rick will not be happy with you saying that.

Btw, I work in java all day and it sucks. Java runs very bad on windows. I'd rather be working in php (web stuff). C++ was fun a while back, but if I had my choice I would do C# for applications and php for web stuff, maybe even C# for the web stuff, but php is fun cause its so fast to edit and update.

plugins can be written in any .NET language, and it should be fairly easy to convert the plugin template to VB. Hell, you could make the plugin in J# if you wanted to, although I would be forced to question your sanity if you did so.

It was developed by the Hyderabad-based Microsoft India Development Center at HITEC City in India. The success of this software project led to Microsoft pouring many millions into expanding their Indian facilities.

And yet, notice how J# will no longer be included in Visual Studio starting with version codename "Orcas."

Why would you even learn J#? It's nearly syntactically identical to C#, is equally powerful, but has much less resources available to programmers. There are tons of places where you can find help and example source code if you have problems with any other .NET language, but where does one go when having difficulty with J#? THEY GO TO A C# COMPILER!

How easy would it be to added .ico export?-as I like using Paint.NET for icon designing.

Otherwise, I have open a Babya program or AWIcons to do that.

There is already a plugin to do that:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1152

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

And yet, notice how J# will no longer be included in Visual Studio starting with version codename "Orcas."

Why would you even learn J#? It's nearly syntactically identical to C#, is equally powerful, but has much less resources available to programmers. There are tons of places where you can find help and example source code if you have problems with any other .NET language, but where does one go when having difficulty with J#? THEY GO TO A C# COMPILER!

How easy would it be to added .ico export?-as I like using Paint.NET for icon designing.

Otherwise, I have open a Babya program or AWIcons to do that.

There is already a plugin to do that:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1152

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!