RFE: wrap option for effects

hi, i would find it very usefull to make seamless textures if some of the effects had the option that they would create not break the seamlessness, as they do at present. eg a pixel that is on the very left, when blured should make some impression on the very right of the image.

a checkbox in the effect dialog to do this would be immensly usefull.

I usually follow this method for making seemless textures:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2614

I work on the center of the canvas, then move the center of the canvas to the edges. Finally, I work on the center again. This avoids the kinds of problems you are having.

I usually follow this method for making seemless textures:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2614

I work on the center of the canvas, then move the center of the canvas to the edges. Finally, I work on the center again. This avoids the kinds of problems you are having.

that is a helpfull tutorial, but this feature has a somewhat different scope, for example if you wanted to do an effect on the finished texture, it would currently break the tileableness, or if you wanted to create a concretey texture by mixing together cloud layers and doings effects on them, you would then have to do some more work on it to get it to tile, because the clouds feature doesnt produce tileable images either.

By RFE i mean request for enchancement.