Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Code Lyoko going off-air?

If you don't like code lyoko and you feel like saying it, don't, it's not what I'm asking.

I highly doubt any of you care about/know about the French and American show Code Lyoko, regardless I have a question important to me.

I live in the U.S. which Cartoon Network plays the show in another department of the network, which may be shutting down - thus no Lyoko. What has me confused is the forth installment of the show is due sometime this year, so why would they shut it down? Will it even be shown in America?

Have any of you heard anything regarding this?

Thank you

C'mon, people. Don't be rude; let's drop this. :roll:

Anyways, I never watched Code Lyoko, but a friend of mine likes it. He hasn't told me about it going off-air, though. We mostly talk about other things, like Paint.NET. :)

My god, what have I just watched.....jk. :)

Never heard of this before...I like the style in some of the cartoon shots(elevator, building panorama).

I highly doubt any of you care about/know about the French and American show Code Lyoko, regardless I have a question important to me.

I live in the U.S. which Cartoon Network plays the show in another department of the network, which may be shutting down - thus no Lyoko. What has me confused is the forth installment of the show is due sometime this year, so why would they shut it down? Will it even be shown in America?

Have any of you heard anything regarding this?

Thank you

I'm sorry, but Code Lyoko is horrible, I spent 5 minutes watching it and cried myself to sleep, maybe its because the show is french!RACIST!(sorry) lol just the language not made by french people, you know what I mean...

anyways sorry for being rude, I just absolutely HATE Code Lyoko

I'm sorry, but Code Lyoko is horrible, I spent 5 minutes watching it and cried myself to sleep, maybe its because the show is french!RACIST!(sorry) lol just the language not made by french people, you know what I mean...

anyways sorry for being rude, I just absolutely HATE Code Lyoko

I like French bread! And that's about the extent of my respect for anything from France.

I like French bread! And that's about the extent of my respect for anything from France.

So you don't like Bob or Madjik?

Anything not anyone

Well in the internet world, all humans are reduced to things :P

EDIT: Not even that! They are reduced to ones and zeros.

this is true. so i guess i dont like them. 'cause im not about to take back my statement about french bread.

Well in the internet world, all humans are reduced to things :P

EDIT: Not even that! They are reduced to ones and zeros.

this is true. so i guess i dont like them. 'cause im not about to take back my statement about french bread.

wait wait,

dont you mean?

?

Why has my thread been thrown to the wolves?!

I'll read the rest of this spam when I get home... I asked a question, not your opinion.

Alright, now that I'm home from a otherwise bad day, lets deal with this.

1. Don't care if you don't like it, I just asked a question.

2. It's also in English, the link was the French version.

3. How dose French bread and binary code have anything to do with this.

Normally everyone on this forum is polite and kind, which is why I devote time to it. don't know why you guys did that.

...I asked a question, not your opinion.

Wait, we have a choice?!? :lol:

I'm just annoyed with all the pointless posts when I wanted to get information... Now it just looks like the topic will be locked.

...I asked a question, not your opinion.

Wait, we have a choice?!? :lol:

I'm just annoyed with all the pointless posts when I wanted to get information... Now it just looks like the topic will be locked.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I think you are kinda missing the point of a public forum:

Just because you start a thread doesn't mean its your's. It is it's own beast.

Hooray for you if you get your desired info! Good luck sifting through everyone's opinions...

Never said it was mine, nor do I expect everyone to be perfect, I hope to god none thinks everyone in this forum is perfect.

Just very tedious when I saw it coming.

As far as Honda's post, do you mean season 4 translated? That's the season that's expected to be released. It left off at season 3's end.

The fourth season will consist of thirty episodes, which will be shown in two separate blocks of fifteen episodes each. It will be accompanied by a major merchandising campaign to cover a broad range of licensed products, including toys, clothes, stationary, and school bags. In the U.S., the fourth season will begin airing on June 5, 2007. In France, it will be shown starting on August 20, 2007.