Feature Request - Tablet Pressure Sensitivity

I recently bought a Wacom Graphire4 tablet. When I used it on Paint.NET, using the Paintbrush tool, when I pressed harder, it made a thicker line, and when I pressed softer, it made a thinner line. It's not that this is a bad thing, but sometimes it drives me crazy. This is what I suggest:

Good: The ability to switch this off.

Better: The ability to switch between thickness, nothing, and alpha.

Rainbow%20Space%20Sig.png

The God of Judgement is not pleased...

That feature will come in 4.0 along side brushes. If you really want the pressure sensitivity now, go for GIMP.

BTW, @Rick: In my opinion, you should try to keep PDN's simplicity and not try to (in any way) beat GIMP in number of features. That seems to be my only concern about 4.0.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

BTW, @Rick: In my opinion, you should try to keep PDN's simplicity and not try to (in any way) beat GIMP in number of features. That seems to be my only concern about 4.0.

How is that related to this thread? And why would you think I would do that? Don't answer that -- that'll just pull this thread further off-topic.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg