Nubs suggestion (specifically, the line tool)

I use Paint.NET mainly for pixel art and one thing that really annoys me is the nubs that appear when selecting things or drawing lines.

The problem is that the little area around each nub in which the mouse turns into the hand cursor doesn't scale properly when zooming in.

For example, take this little 14x14 box:

littlels6.png

It's impossible to move the box because the nubs get in the way. This make sense.

But even if you zoom in 3200% on that same box...

bigpx4.png

It's still impossible to move it! That's the because the size of the nubs scales along with the zoom so they become 32 times bigger just like the rest of the picture. When working with pixel art this can be very, very annoying. It makes moving some things nearly impossible.

And a specific problem that I have with the line tool is that the little curve nubs cannot be turned off. The fact that they're always on makes it really annoying when 99% of the time I simply want to draw a straight line. I know that I just have to hit enter in between each line, but this can be annoying when drawing 100+ lines. And if you forget to deselect the line, you screw it up and have to undo it. :(

My first point, I think, is a pretty big flaw. As for the second one, if this is possible in a plugin, I would be fine with that (or even coding it myself if someone could tell me how).

maxbannerot1vz9.png