the point of plug - ins

Plugins extend the built-in functionality of Paint.NET.

Some plugins allow you to save and/or load additional graphics types. Others add additional effects to your effects menu or adjustment menu.

For a full description of what each does, just look around the Plugin forum.

99% of the plugins have a detailed explanation. I suggest checking those out.

Also, a lot of the Tutorials reference which of the plugins were used, so that is a good way to see which ones you think are necessary.

Personally, I use almost all of the plguins on a regular basis.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

can someone explain the necessity of plug ins before i got putting stuff on my comp. cause we all know how dangerous that can be!

You are right to be suspicious about things you put on your computer. But if someone put something the least dangerous in a plugin this forum will react quickly and strongly. Remember the code has to bee public too. It is open for all to see.

You only have to worry if you get paint.NET or plugins from other websites then this.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

I only install plugins that I need. Even then, I run everything I download through Norton, and I have killed three viruses since installing. Never has a PdN plugin been anything other than what it says it is.

@lionhearted: Yes, you say is becuase 'gloriousness' is singular.

ESSig7UltraPng.png

so excited! i totally figured out layers! hehe it was accually pretty easy! and i made a bubble too from the tutorials.. just wanted to say that you regulars rock! :) thanks you lots.. umm just a question .. i made a sig and i cant put it up .. next to my option in my profile it says HTML off and i dont know how to change it. yes, down below that the option of Yes is chosen. hmm ?? whats goin on?

yeah i thought it was kinda fast.. do i have to go through opening unfreez and putting it all in there again to do that or is there an easier way? and word fading .. hmm .. i think i may understand that .. but i dont know .. and THANK YOU! :)

yeah i thought it was kinda fast.. do i have to go through opening unfreez and putting it all in there again to do that or is there an easier way? and word fading .. hmm .. i think i may understand that .. but i dont know .. and THANK YOU! :)

you have to make a new gif using unfreez, and set the frame delay values higher.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!