Jerbert - Check inside for exciting news!

When I scrawled Jerbert into a PDN 2.6 canvas all that time ago, I never expected people to love him so. But, since the peoples seem to be expressing a Jerbert jones, I figured it's time to satiate their desires.

If you've ever wanted to make something with Jerbert in it, today is your lucky day! Introducing the Jerber-source:

http://www.cmdsketchpad.com/jerbert.php

Enjoi! License details are on the page.

Disclosure: For scalability, Jerbert has been painstakingly reproduced as an SVG for this release. As such, this is not the "true" PDN Jerbert, but I assure you, he has just as pretty a smile. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Awesome! So is this gonna be the thread where everyone shows what they did with Jerbert?

I dunno. I just wanted to share the Jerb. You can use him anywheres.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I know that it is hard to tell form the sig, but that is actually supposed to be a nebula. And yes, I made the whole thing in PDN. Here is a bigger version of just the space scene.

And you ripped that whole thing off the Galaxipad! :P

When did you make the vector? I had already made one a few days ago (I'll post it in a minute).

I made my vector two days ago. The Jerbert in my sig is actually from the SVG, since I needed him larger than the original. I saw that you had posted one a few days ago, and I figured it was a vector since it was so much larger than the original, but this one's the "official" Jerbert vector. 8)

~ Becoming the Archetype

And you ripped that whole thing off the Galaxipad! :P

Your website may have subliminally :Twist: influenced the creation of my sig, but it was in no way intentional. :wink:

Side note: I really liked the "Spot Light" effect you had on the nav bar links in the original theme workup you did...what happened to that?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

Side note: I really liked the "Spot Light" effect you had on the nav bar links in the original theme workup you did...what happened to that?

Side reply: There's some extra cool stuff I have planned for the future, and I needed the space over the links for an eventual log-in bar, so the extension over the links as drafted wouldn't work properly. Then, when I changed the footer and such, there was so much broken that I removed the stylesheet chooser completely, for now.

I have to get my priorities straight: finish the code first and make sure you have all the classes / ids you need in one CSS doc before making more. That way, when something changes during coding, you only have to change the CSS once, then all offshoots can use that as a template for all necessary elements.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Whoa... :shock:

And on a mostly unrelated note: I should probably get the SVG up on that page pretty soon here, eh?

~ Becoming the Archetype

The qualification to being in the Peoplebert family is not that one be beautiful, but that one be lovable. I think Barkbert is plenty lovable. He has his own special "I'm gonna be a quarterback when I grow up" style charm. :D

~ Becoming the Archetype