Possible Issue with Paint.NET GUI ?

I did a search, but couldn't find anything, so here I am.

Upon using Paint.NET, I have noticed that the menus are displayed in an odd font that looks like a bold Verdana typeface.

Most applications I use adhere to my chosen system fonts, but Paint.NET seems to do its own thing. I was hoping to change this, as the font being displayed is almost overpowering. In fact, the menu text is as bold as the title of the window itself!

Here is a screenshot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/moktoman/screenie-1.jpg

I also noticed in some screenshots on the Paint.Net website that (although they were taken in Vista, as opposed to my Windows XP Pro SP2 system) the program seems to be using the system's fonts, so I can only assume that that is the normal behavior.

In any case, is there a way to make Paint.NET display the menus in the right font?

Thanks.

I think this should be moved to "Bugs & Troubleshooting".

Anyway, wow that's weird. It may have to do with the fact that your using Windows Blinds.

EDIT: I have XP Pro too, but I downloaded the "Energy Blue" theme (from Media Center Edition) and it works fine.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Actually, no.

I'm just using a Windows Visual Style (with modified uxtheme.dll).

But I configure everything still within the Properties>>Appearance tab.

:D

EDIT: I switched to that theme too. Seems to have fixed the problem. Weird, though, because none of the other programs on my PC have that issue...

I also use a modified uxtheme.dll but I have yet to notice any irregularities other than issues directly related the visual style itself.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.