How can i get it to accept presure sensitivity?

I have a tablet, and i want to use it in paint.net, but there is no presure sensitivity. How can i turn this on? And yes, i have the latest version, 3.05 Lol, i'm even more ahead than your rules forum is! XD

Taijutsu-Kunoichi.deviantART.com

"To where the leaves dance and the fire burns...The shadows of fire illuminate the village, And a new leaf sprouts."-Sarutobi

Pressure sensitivity is only available for use with Tablet PC's.

Wacom, however, has made its newest device drivers compatible with the Tablet PC functions of Windows Vista and it's tablets are capable of using the pressure sensitivity options.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Pressure sensitivity is only available for use with Tablet PC's.

Wacom, however, has made its newest device drivers compatible with the Tablet PC functions of Windows Vista and it's tablets are capable of using the pressure sensitivity options.

Ok, I have a brand new Wacom Graphire4, i run on WindowsXP , and i have Paint.net v3.05 Will it work? What is window's vista?

"To where the leaves dance and the fire burns...The shadows of fire illuminate the village, And a new leaf sprouts."-Sarutobi

No, pressure sensitivity is not available with Paint.NET. But it will be someday (I hope).

Yes, it is available. But only in the Paintbrush tool, and only if your tablet is set up through the built-in Windows tablet interface. One person reported that their Wacom tablet works w/ pressure sensitivity in Windows Vista.

We are planning for a future version to extend the pressure sensitivity to all brush-like tools (eraser, clone stamp, etc.). Think v4.00+.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

No, pressure sensitivity is not available with Paint.NET. But it will be someday (I hope).

Yes, it is available. But only in the Paintbrush tool, and only if your tablet is set up through the built-in Windows tablet interface. One person reported that their Wacom tablet works w/ pressure sensitivity in Windows Vista.

We are planning for a future version to extend the pressure sensitivity to all brush-like tools (eraser, clone stamp, etc.). Think v4.00+.

Ok! But how can i get it to work? How do i get windows vista? Is that a different system? Or just a program?