Suggestion to improve

1 - I find Effect>Distort>Tile an interesting effect, it could be much usefull if you could increase the grid dimension and add the possibility to move it around hor. and vert. so then you can center an object and crop it in a single tile.

2 - It could be useful to select, clicking point by point with straight lines: the rectangle selection is to much limited to hor. and vert. lines and to 4 sides only, while with the lazo one it is quite impossible to select straight lines.

In case such possibilities already exist I would appreciate if you tell me where. thanks

1 - There is a control for grid size and the amount of distortion. I am not exactly sure what you mean by dimension.

As far as being able to move the effect, I think that is a great idea.

2 - I think that selection tool type has been suggested(can't remember where).

I think if that type of selection where included with the S/W it should also have a bezier function.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

1- I exactly refer to Grid Size: the control exists but max size should be improved for a satisfying use with crop: details that a single square can contain are presently too small.

Although that could be connected with the resolution of the drawing, wider limits should be welcome.

Hoping to see movable-grid-origin .dll implemented in the near future, once that will be done, why not use it for other effects too?

2 - I don't find the straight-line-selection method in v3.05, hoping in future version. thanks

2 - I don't find the straight-line-selection method in v3.05, hoping in future version. thanks

When I said it was suggested I did not mean it was implemented. It's not on list of "Popular Feature Requests". So, as of yet, there is no ETA.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster