• Netherlands / Holland
    • Other Parts of Eurpoe
    • Australia
    • Great Britain
    • South America
    • North America
    • Africa / Asia

Yep

Guam (Chamorro: Guåhan), officially the Territory of Guam, is an island in the Western Pacific Ocean and is an organized unincorporated territory of the United States.

US= North America

Well now all you need 2 know is that personnally i think i am the only person from BELGIUM around hre ==>other parts of Europe

im afraid to say that i dont think PDN is very well-known around here but ythis is my opinion

(Waterloooooo)

Well now all you need 2 know is that personnally i think i am the only person from BELGIUM around hre ==>other parts of Europe

im afraid to say that i dont think PDN is very well-known around here but ythis is my opinion

(Waterloooooo)

In which case you should print a rather large sign/poster - created in PDN - advertising PDN then parade around your town/city waving it and attracting attention. But not too much attention, we'd like to see you back alive...

I live in Mississippi which is a state in the United States of America. If you didn't know, the United States of America is in North America. Mississippi is a dull and boring place to live. Trust me, I know. I've lived here all of my life.

Go Ireland! I'm mostly Irish (my immediate family: Moore, Cochran, Kearney). However, I had the fortune to be born in Virginia (Ye Olde Dominion), the most historical state in the USA.

Florida used to be the orange capitol of the world, but I think that was taken by some small South America country.

I like living in Florida, especially where I live because there's a lot of rich people nearby. For example, I live 5 miles away from one of Shaq's houses and 7 miles away from Bill Cosby's old house. I've seen Tiger Woods in the Starbucks I go to.