• Germany
    • Netherlands / Holland
    • Other Parts of Eurpoe
    • Australia
    • Great Britain
    • South America
    • North America
    • Africa / Asia

I'm from CHILE !!!!!! Chile rulz XD (i love my country xD)...and it looks that i'm the onlyone from southamerica...

In spanish: Soy de CHILE !!!!!! Chile la lleva XD (me gusta mi pais xD)... y parece que soy el unico de suramerica...

Bye..... Chao

I am from Denmark. But I suppose you already guessed. :wink:

And here everybody is celebrating because the crown princes have just given birth to a new princes.

Eh?

You liar, you said you were from U.S., but you just revealed your true location, you Canadian, eh!

As a matter of fact, i'm also Canadian, French Canadian actually, living in Qc. However, i'm one of those seperatist that would like Qc to be it's own province. Hehe, how about Quebec being the number one French Nation in the world?! :wink:

Hehe, I realised that actually. The *typical* seperatist here has prejudice about Ont. and is much more worried about keeping french the first language in Qc and everything. I gotta admit i'm like that for the most, though even though I love french I use English much more in my computer gamer life ;)

I is from the Netherlands. I seem to be the only one (yet)... I feel lonely. I hate the french and german language, but me loves English! (Hitler is btw a very nice guy if you get to know him ;) )

damn... hard decision to vote on... I'm from San Diego, Calif. but I live in a small town 50km N.E. of Frankfurt, Germany.

(Hitler is btw a very nice guy if you get to know him Wink )

:evil: eventho I'll prolly end up in hell, I don't plan on shaking Mr. H's hand :roll:

Don't call him Hitler, it makes him feel sad. Just say Adolf. Apart from the weird mustache and his hate against Jewish people, he is like you and me ;)

Apart from the weird mustache...

It was a fashion, a fad, a hype and a lot of people have followed in the moustache business since.

Apart from the weird mustache...

It was a fashion, a fad, a hype and a lot of people have followed in the moustache business since.

So you have a mustache like that NOW?

Anyway, 33 of the people who voted are from the US or Canada. I am the only Dutch guy. Luckily we're allies. :roll: