Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Ummm...well I love Firefox 3 (using it right now) and It has pretty a cool color scheme...I just don't like the triangle thing, it looks like you tried to wrap the fow around the triangle or something:

9/10

For mine: it is an attempt at putting a new eye into a normal eye, and just so you know, the eye I put in isn't supposed to look realistic, it is supposed to be "mysterious"

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

I really don't like it, it looks like you pasted the render of the firefox icon into a background...nothing more...the colors are nice though...7/10

for mine, I got a picture of an eye, and then created a separate pupil (the colored part and the black dot) and pasted it in, making it look normal. I am trying my hand at photo editing and I was trying to blend it in and make it look real.

1014png.png

There's something about it I like very much. The new pupil did look slightly odd when I first saw it, but now that I've read your description to find that you created it yourself, I must say it was very well done.

I think the main thing that struck me as being off was the light reflection - it would be partly obstructed by the lashes, and therefore not as strong right at the top. That little part then makes the pupil look wafer-ish, as if it were pasted on in front of the lashes.

Overall, though, I very much like it. Colors are fitting, focal-point positioning is spot-on, the border is subtle and well done, and the text is suitably placed.

9.1/10 - and I wouldn't mind a link to the stock. ;)

---

As for mine, it's throwback time! This classic avatar was the introduction of Stickman Pete. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It was just a bundle of effects, I made it long ago when I was new to paint.net, the next one should be coming soon and that will match (If I were to rate my avatar I would give it something like 2 or 3 out of 10)

leafsigforuse.png

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!

Olli: I like it a lot more than your sig because it has less white...9.2/10

D 3z: I don't really like it at all...it doesn't really make any sense...a random rainbow thing...7/10 the background is nice

the stock for mine is:

http://www.inkycircus.com/photos/uncate ... 25/eye.jpg

1014png.png