Rate the avatar of the poster above you

TH sucks pretty much... IMHO...tastes are different >_> 0/10 + I hate signatures and avatars which cause eyecancer and epilepsy... 0/10

If you did the anime girl by scrach it's a 3/10

...no offence.

*Breathes in and out slowly, and tries to control anger*

OK I'm going in sweet polite doormat-girl mode O.o

1) I have been rated before

2) You are supposed to rate my avvie, not the band I like

3) If we have different tastes, then why can't I give you a -130,000 out of 10 because I hate the letter "M"?

Rant over.

Don't bother arguing because I'm listening to "Ready Set Go" and nobody can make me mad while I'm listening to such awesomeness =)

Guess what. It's on repeat!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The joy of having an iPod!

I give you a 7-10 if you made the M from scratch.

See. I can be fair.

Hi. Yes. No. Uh-huh. Of course. Well, I don't know what you're sayin', but if you wanna leave a message at the beep...

hmm.

The heart looks a bit antialiased, and part of the girl's hair has a bit of a wierd edge to it. I would sat that the text matches with the picture about 75%, so I would say a 7.25 out of 10

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

hmm.

The heart looks a bit antialiased, and part of the girl's hair has a bit of a wierd edge to it. I would sat that the text matches with the picture about 75%, so I would say a 7.25 out of 10

Thanks for being honest! I give you a 9.5 because I can't really read the text, but anyway...

Hi. Yes. No. Uh-huh. Of course. Well, I don't know what you're sayin', but if you wanna leave a message at the beep...

I think that's the point he was trying to achieve - the "200" in this case, isn't meant to be too obvious.

Regarding your avatar, if I may offer suggestions, I would change the background color, sharpen up the render - take off the animation - and mess with some text effects. Then it would blend a bit more -- sorry - 4.9/10

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I think that's the point he was trying to achieve - the "200" in this case, isn't meant to be too obvious.

Regarding your avatar, if I may offer suggestions, I would change the background color, sharpen up the render - take off the animation - and mess with some text effects. Then it would blend a bit more -- sorry - 4.9/10

Thanks!

I'm redoing my siggy and avvie now

TH sucks pretty much... IMHO...tastes are different >_> 0/10 + I hate signatures and avatars which cause eyecancer and epilepsy... 0/10

If you did the anime girl by scrach it's a 3/10

...no offence.

*Breathes in and out slowly, and tries to control anger*

OK I'm going in sweet polite doormat-girl mode O.o

1) I have been rated before

2) You are supposed to rate my avvie, not the band I like

3) If we have different tastes, then why can't I give you a -130,000 out of 10 because I hate the letter "M"?

Rant over.

Don't bother arguing because I'm listening to "Ready Set Go" and nobody can make me mad while I'm listening to such awesomeness =)

Guess what. It's on repeat!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The joy of having an iPod!

I give you a 7-10 if you made the M from scratch.

See. I can be fair.

Trust me... I'm from Germany. And I know how pretty much they suck. Everytime I see them I'm disgraced by my nation >_>

And if you hate the letter M, feel free, I wouldn't care.

WOW 11/10 for that one its AMAZING. Good use of Custom Brusehs

Lol. It's not a brush. It's a bunch of circles and lines. But if it's placed well enough for you to think it's a custom brush, I'm happy :D.

As for the sig above me, I think it's a little plain, but that's me. maybe if you added a border and made the windows logo a little more 3-D...Anyway, I give it a 7.5/10.