Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Elegant...

And Cold :P:P

Nice!

I like the blue-y ness

9/10

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Really good job with the colors and contrast in yours - the only thing I would suggest is that the text is kind of hard to read -(unless that's what you're going for)

Good job though overall - has a cool abstract vista look

8.69/10

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

007 Nab, i dont see an avatar... :? :? :roll:

About the text in my avatar, i agree that its difficult to read, but black is the only colour that works on it (Ash told me to use the inverted colour of the background on the text, but that didnt make the text anymore clear). i guess i'm stuck with black then :lol:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

My avatar...hah... that still gets me -- look over the last page's comments if you wish...*

Anyways -- in regards to your text -- to bring it out a bit more, I personally like to duplicate the layer, inert the color so that it's white -- and then gaussian blur so that it looks like a shadow (my drop shadow plugin doesn't work, and I'm too lazy to download the upgrade pack)

* Look at what it says under "Online" -- muahaaha...ha..haha

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

The text is bit off... :?

But the rest is really good!

9/10

And @ 007 Nab:

:lol::lol::lol: 10/10 My third 10! :lol: Awesome...

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I really like it, the way the black & white horizontal bit contrasts with the vertical colourful bit :) 9 / 10 :)

Edit: Hum, I appear to have rated your sig in the Av thread... You av get an 8.5 / 10 :) still very nice & colourful :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I Really dont mean to sound really mean (???) But I kinda *searches for a word other than...* dislike your avvy. It looks like you just ran one of Madjics render plugins and coloured in the spaces. Then you put some text in and thats it. I'm really sorry if i sound mean and all but i think its time for a change of avvy. I give it a 5/10 for the text which isnt too bad.

I suppose i should just abandon my membership of this forum cause i'm basically gonna get blown up by other users because of what i just said but i'm not a person to lie.

Anyway heres my new combo hope you like!!! :lol::lol:

Well ... Polar inversion is Almost never an good effect exept if you know it :) try making an complete different one :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.