Rate the avatar of the poster above you

:shock: I wish i was as good as u r at PAINT.Net

You r L337

11/10

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

New Avatar and sig set

I don't want to be rude, but this is the Rate the avatar of the poster above you thread. This involves rating; it goes like this:

Pip, eh, it needs a little more work. The red swirls seem a little out of place with the green and black. 6/10

:shock:

Much better!

9/10

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Weird in a cool way...

I like the theme, too

9.5/10 :D

Bye Paint.NET!

Not really a fan of the border...

9/10

Bye Paint.NET!

nice text :D

I think its pretty good...

But it needs a border...

8/10

Bye Paint.NET!

I like the blurry border... and the fractaly thing you used...

9.5/10

Bye Paint.NET!