Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Where's your 200th post signature? :O

Try pressing F5.

I guess you mean Ctrl + F5 to clear the cache, but nothing happens ^^

Rubrica: as far as I can see you used an HDR image and added your name in glowy letters...or did you've taken that picture by yourself ? 6/19

Edit: Simon you post to fast :/ I already rated yours.

1. I took a very nice image, cropped a very large portion of it, resized it to a good size, added my name in cream, added a glow to make it blue, added a glow to the photo, added a vignette, added a border.

2. I believe you mean "/10", not "/19". :wink:

I think matching sets of ava. and sigs. look better so (-1) and it looks 2D on one side and 3D on the other (to me) (-1) It doesn't have anyText (-1) It is glossy (+1)

8/10 overall

My avatar is a rough draft. The Sphere at the bottom is going to be modified.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

OooooOOOOhhhhHHH!

I like the text...

:D

9/10

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

7.176262517/10. Excellent balance, but it could use a bit of variety, and I'm not a fan of the text. :-)

My brand-new matching av/sig set is done! :-) Yeesh, took a while.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

It's so shiny :D

Does PDN runs on your mac?

9/10

I doubt it. But I wouldn't be surprised if windows does.

@Mbk:

I think that the fractal looks cool on your sig, but on your avatar, you picked a horrible part of the fractal to crop to.

Also, the same text/ blur is getting old. It is my favorite color though. 8/10/

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

@THS

kinda weird (a real big jump down from your last work)

6.4/10

Only if if your sig was as good as you were at Halo. (kinda the opposite of what you said to my on XBL that one time) :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

ahaha you remember that? lol. It's true though. 8)

If I was as good at Halo than I am at Paint.NET than I'd be owning noobies all day long. :D

I don't even like Halo that much. The multiplayer if somewhat ok to me, but that's it. I could take you at Gears though.

oops......off topic. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

It expresses a very Classical style. It does it so well, that it deserves 8.9/10!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

In complete non-April-Fools-ness, Helio, that's a kick-awesome signature/avatar combo.

Great lighting effects, great dimension, depth, and subtlety. I think the composition with the wires looks better in the sig, though, as there's really not enough room for one to tell that they're wires in the Avatar version.

Still, despite the quibble, 9.4/10. :D

NOW RATE MINE!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

OKAY!

Like T_Lh, it's incredibly classic. The pink, the aliased text... And the addition a a PDN logo? Perfect. 9.2/10.

Edit: That is the trouble with avatars. I make a signature, and don't know what to do with its counterpart. So I make a cropped copy! :P

Edit2: And, thanks!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."