Rate the avatar of the poster above you

pretty cool... ive already rated though

Then don't post. Person below me: rate MilkyBarKid's sig, please.

In the future, consider it rude and mean to post on a sig you've already rated with no new information for the express purpose of getting someone else to rate yours.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

The line drawing is a drawing of a bird that Leonardo da Vinci made. :-)

Yours: 8.21978364/10. It seems somewhat aimless (no real focus to it), but I do like the execution. I think it might be better if you drew a bit more attention to the "MBK".

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Wooh Milky ,, you are completely wrong .. its polar inversion theres no render,.. and its not an "black" border its an cool border with a lot of noise ;)

anyway ,, yours as the sig,, needs more originality :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Wooh, wait, I was talking (typeing) about Champjev's avatar, not NC's

Oooh okay,, but you get an temp ban for 6 hours because you din'd rated the one of the person above you :lol:

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

I think that IS his 200th post combo.

Anyway, yours is nice, but not my style, and it looks sort of blurry. 7/10

sabrown: I really don't want to sound nasty, but the font is extremely basic. Nice photo though, although you sort of ruined it by blurring it that much. Also, don't like the border much. 2/10.

Where's your 200th post signature? :O

Try pressing F5.

I guess you mean Ctrl + F5 to clear the cache, but nothing happens ^^

Rubrica: as far as I can see you used an HDR image and added your name in glowy letters...or did you've taken that picture by yourself ? Maybe you added the clouds and streched it.., 6/10

Edit: Simon you post to fast :/ I already rated yours.