Rate the avatar of the poster above you

10/10 hehe its you :D

i like the edges of the suit it has a nice effect to it :D

hehe it's you? huh?

9/10 for yours.. I like the circular, and the other red thing is nice. :)

sorry wrong place i was looking through the pages and the last one i looked at was bolt baits :D lol anyways

10/10 i like how the texture is merged with the text and the lack of colour is exquisite :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Unfortualantly, you cant make them on PDN from scratch, but you can get them of many websites, In other words, they are stock images. But I did ad a lot of highlights and all of the background on PDN. A good website for renders is http://planetrenders.net

You can look in the 'fractal discussion' topic in the Overflow, it's there somewhere, and if you look on the first post, click on the lionk that says 'chaoscope,' or click this...

http://www.chaoscope.org

Grungesig.png

I am experimenting with different shapes, so it will be odd at first, just so everybody knows. I also am trying to be extremely original. 8)

Also, My avatar is a square. It has small border around it. :mrgreen: just kidding I know what you mean. (It does have a border though)

I give yours a 7/10. I hate the background, but the coke bottle is nice. It is a bit to short though...

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..