Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Very boring if you ask me. For some reason I don't even believe you made that.

3.5/10

matters not, but yup i did make it, its boring cause I like simple effects dont like things which are busy for the sake of being busy, also happens to be the name of the rugby team I follow.

I don't understand it...

8/10

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

It's a bit dark, and cool

9/10 :D

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Kind of Dark and Scary

7/10

Bye Paint.NET!

Kind of aliased... 7/10

But I like your sig :D

Bye Paint.NET!

That looks like the clouds from a picture of the Earth, but I still like it. 8/10

What clouds? There are no clouds, and I made this avatar.

Mix-M@n: Simplicity is good, but it seems to be lacking something, I;m not sure what it is... 6.9999/10

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

The text is really amazing I'll give you that, but the diagonal lives are too edgy. Try making them more antialiased :AntiAliasingOn:

8.6/10 :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y