Rate the avatar of the poster above you

Btw Lizzard man, not following the topic rules leads to a ban. FYI

?...

No, it doesn't. Not following the forum rules leads to a ban. Not following the topic rules is just mean.

sabrown100: Your av is very professional looking, but it lacks "pop." Maybe more color, maybe less of a "grid," but something a bit snazzier. 6.22716/10.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Btw Lizzard man, not following the topic rules leads to a ban. FYI

?...

No, it doesn't. Not following the forum rules leads to a ban. Not following the topic rules is just mean.

sabrown100: Your av is very professional looking, but it lacks "pop." Maybe more color, maybe less of a "grid," but something a bit snazzier. 6.22716/10.

Edited...

I typed the wrong thing sorry.

8.5/10

great design, but it's too dark. :wink:

who am I to say something is dark though? :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

8.5/10

great design, but it's too dark. :wink:

who am I to say something is dark though? :D

"dark :shock:"

It's funny how that works. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@Lionhearted: I thought those colors looked good. Oh well, I will grade yours cause I just graded DarkShock.

The fire is a bit unnatural looking, but other than that, I think it is great. I like the darker look of it. 9.2/10

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

For yours, I absolutely can't read the text on it...it looks like LijewrorgBll...until I go up and read your name above it, or your sig.

Also I don't know what the picture is supposed to be of...looks like a LiteBrite version of banana fabric?

As it's leaving me guessing on both accounts, I rate it 5/10

For yours, I absolutely can't read the text on it...it looks like LijewrorgBll...until I go up and read your name above it, or your sig.

Also I don't know what the picture is supposed to be of...looks like a LiteBrite version of banana fabric?

As it's leaving me guessing on both accounts, I rate it 5/10

Yeah, I don't like it either. I'm working on a new one, slowly, that will be a substitute for user bars. The picture is a bunch of bananas, litebrited. It was a tutorial.

The_Lionhearted, nice, but doesn't really match your sig too well. 8/10

SpiritScout, um... 6/10

livewrong811, love the bananas, hate the text. 6/10

007 Nab, nice cutout. Could use a shadow, or...? 7/10

rasengan105, that is really pretty. Is it 100% PDN? 9/10

DarkShock91, too much like d.a's. I like your older stuff better. 6.5/10

CommanderSozo, absolutely beautiful. It goes nicely with your sig. 9/10

Now, let's see if the person below me recognizes the full 10/10 that I deserve... :D

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game