Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

Rate the avatar of the poster above you

what the lambda symbol? ive been asked many times. its a fairly long description but for times sake cuz i gotta get to bed ill keep it short.

its the scientific symbol of all things decaying at a rapid period of time. it is also a symbol/ phrase/saying used by photographers such has myself to express a picture when you are photographing an object moveing so fast it purposefully blurrs some of your picture to make it look different. im a big fan because im a photographer. :D

Interesting. I've never seen or heard of it before

Ever heard of Half-life?

yea, i play that, but you do know that half-life is also a scientific term right? its the term of when two items colide togethor at such a speed that it causes a paradox. they predict that will happen to earth in about.... 15.8 years.

6.5/10

The image is way too blurry. I think you can pull down the "A" on the logo a little bit more, too.

im gonig to put the description in my sig. THAT IS NOT AN A. and its SUPPOSED to be blurry.

@derkaderka: I'm a fan. Quite nice, it deserves every bit of the 9.2/10 I give it, and maybe more. :)

k.digennaro: Ulgh. I hate to say it, but worst avatar that I know of recently. 3/10.

I'm not a big fan of gore. :o

@derkaderka: I'm a fan. Quite nice, it deserves every bit of the 9.2/10 I give it, and maybe more. :)

k.digennaro: Ulgh. I hate to say it, but worst avatar that I know of recently. 3/10.

I'm not a big fan of gore. :o

^^ that wasnt very nice lol

i give yours a -10000/10!

just kidding, i like yours but my eyes kinda wander all over, and although thats the goal in art, i think im doing a little to much wandering, maybe try to add something to focus on, but i give it a 7/10

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh. I just don't appreciate undead-blood-n'-guts things. ;)

Now, if you were to change it to something better and more appealing, then you would most certainly get a higher rating... from me, at least... :P

---------

As for your criticism, I do see where you come from. For the record, I am not satisfied with my signature/avatar pair as it is. Something needs to change in both.

Rasengan. please stop with that .

you always say nice. ;)

Anyway i rated yours before so i rate K. , sorry no fan of blood and gore ;) 4/10